Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Grooming Brushes

Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    We have a furminator but don't use it very often, I must admit. It's very efficient and Castor doesn't mind it but afterwards he looks like he's got dandruff for a day or two. I never know if I brush him too hard or if that is what it looks like.
    I had a furminator which I used a few times on my GS. I swear I was sitting there for hours. GS has double coats but that was ridiculous. I could of continue and still fill up a big bin. After a while I noticed the comb started to do like bald spots and dry skin. My GS had a beautiful coat but just had to be brushed everyday. Well, you know where that expensive comb went! Bullies dont need anything fancy. I have and old one with bristles and on the other side is the little metal spikes which I dont use. Unless she wants a good scratch lol.

2. Likes cefe13 liked this post
    Real Name
    Mandy
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Betty
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Grooming Brushes

I have a knock off Furminator and then a soft bristle brush, use the bristle brush every day and then the Furminator type brush once a week or so.
    ~Mom to Betty since 02/02/2016~
    Follow Betty the Bulldog on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/betty.the.bully/

4. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads