i'm sad

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
:(, My Rocky has now decided he is going to be a daddy's boy... :*(, i know it is only because i have to be the mean one and clean his ears, butt, wrinkles, wash his face, give him his medicine, Mean while my husband gets the belly rubs, and playing...

NOT FAIR!!!

lol.. tonight, he gets to do the medicine while i get the good stuff.. ok. im good now.. had to vent.. lol :w00t:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
You are not alone...same thing has happened to me...wife took Lala away

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Happens with us too. I'm the one who primarily does all the dirty work. Cleaning, soaking, ointments, eyes, ears, nails, butt cleanings, so Tyson tends to always run to his daddy. Little does that little thing know I'm the reason why he's always looking good & feeling good (for the most part, lol)

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
I agree. I'm the one that does all the maintenance while daddy gets to do all the cuddling.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: it was like that with Banks.... she was all about daddy no matter what! But, the two boys now, HA -- they are all about me. It is too funny, they will be laying with Lewis and I sit across the room on the other sofa, both of them will get up and come over to me. :giggle:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Happens with us too. I'm the one who primarily does all the dirty work. Cleaning, soaking, ointments, eyes, ears, nails, butt cleanings, so Tyson tends to always run to his daddy. Little does that little thing know I'm the reason why he's always looking good & feeling good (for the most part, lol)

yup, you are seen as the Warden, the one that keeps the attitude in check.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus is a mommas boy, Frankie will flip flop between us.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Yep, and I am also alpha. Tyson won't listen to my husband and test him. He doesn't do that with me. LOL Momma means business!

oh my word. Harvey does the same thing with my wife. Harvey will play bite me but never with my wife as he knows he will get an earful if he does.

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Omg im not alone. My boy Rocco is the same. He used to be mama's boy,but now im the one who has to clean him give him meds and shots. Daddy gets all the fun time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm finding out that Willow is a traitor… she loves me till daddy comes home, then it's all about him UNTIL dinnertime!!! Lol

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
My Rucky Ruck is a steadfast momma's boy. With Regina it's all situational. She knows Keith was hoping he'd be her favorite because Ruckus has so obviously chosen. Keith feeds her ice cubes from his glass, bits of food, all the spoils. It does drive me nuts when it's bath day because I spend an hour grooming those two meatballs and then they run and hide behind Keith because he has never once bathed them. I'm not sure how the labor got split up like this...,

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Lol, love all the stories:tongue:

I'd like to think that my dogs love me cos I take care of them... but the reality is that they accept me cos I'm their servant;) I do all the "bad" stuff to them, but they are actually surprisingly quick to forgive me nowadays... they uses to hold grudges for very long in the past. Especially after baths and ears, then I was hated for at least two days, lol.

and of course, the best time of the day is when daddy comes home...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online