Sebastian ' s rescue

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I wanted to let everyone know that Amber from Bcarn is going take my boy and find him a good home .my heart is broken but it's all for him and I want to thank [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] for all her help . It's very hard having to give your life partner but all I want is his happiness and with his skin he has been miserable for a while now for way to long he deserves better than I give at this time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
It was my absolute pleasure to help Donna. I know we've talked and I commend you for doing what's best for Sebastian. He will do great, and he'll forever be with you no matter what. Hugs, and prayers for your transition this week. He knows how much you love him.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] sometimes the right decision is the hardest one to make. I'm sure your heart is breaking, but like Jess said I'm sure he knows you love him and just want what's best for him and to do right by him. Hugs from me and Murray

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION], I salute you for your courage and strenght, I know it must be painful, but given your circumstances, you are doing the best thing for Sebastian, God bless.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You are a very strong woman and it shows just how much your love your sweet baby.... my heart breaks for you that you have to do this, but knowing he will find a very good home and Amber will get him all the help he needs to be a healthy boy is the best thing you can do for him. Thank you for loving him so much

Sending you hugs and prayers that you will also get healthy and be pain free.

:hug:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I've seen the heart break that goes along with surrender many times. It takes incredible strength to do what you know is best for your boy. I applaud your decision and thank you

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
you are doing the best for your boy. What you are doing is very brave and thoughtful. Lots of love and prayers to you, i know this is hard, but you will make it through.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree that sometimes the hardest things in life to do are the right things. In my opinion, you could not show your love for Sebastian any more than you are right now. Making sure he gets the life you planned to give him is the most unselfish, loving thing you could do for him. in my book, you are his hero!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I agree with the others you are a good person for putting Sebastian first.

Sending many hugs to you both

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Joey and I sending hugs and support! You're showing great courage in the face of a daunting situation. BE PROUD of yourself. Peace.......

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Donna, I support you in this very, VERY difficult decision that you had to make for your baby Sebastian. I know you are hurting right now but know what you did was the right thing to do for him. God bless you.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Donna, of course we all support your decision… you are making the best choice for Sebastian. I know that it is painful for you, but you are giving him a chance to heal and get better. Hugs and prayers to you my friend...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy they are taking him and finding him a new loving home. I agree with others, it is hard, but you are doing what's best for him. :)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I wanted to let everyone know that Amber from Bcarn is going take my boy and find him a good home .my heart is broken but it's all for him and I want to thank @TyTysmom for all her help . It's very hard having to give your life partner but all I want is his happiness and with his skin he has been miserable for a while now for way to long he deserves better than I give at this time .

Donna, my heart is breaking for you. You are such a strong person to do what is right for Sebastian--even though it is so unbelievably difficult. I am so glad Jessica was able to help put you in contact with someone who can help. :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.