sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Thanks Sue, How is Ms Joey doing??

[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Hi Melissa! Joey is doing great, thanks! Training is an every day thing for her hahaha but she coming along great ! Most recently training her to be out of crate while I'm gone. Started small but now she's up to 2 hours running the house and no issues! Whew!!!!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Hi Melissa! Joey is doing great, thanks! Training is an every day thing for her hahaha but she coming along great ! Most recently training her to be out of crate while I'm gone. Started small but now she's up to 2 hours running the house and no issues! Whew!!!!
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] Yes!! Training is an everyday thing for Ellie too, her teachers say she does REALLY well for her age, and breed ;)

How old is Joey?? - Ellie goes to daycare most of the time right now, but someday I would love for her to stay at home while I run out for a bit without her having to use her crate, as she is not fond of it during the day, but she does go there at night when she knows its bedtime, which I would also like to break her out of someday, I feel like she is SOOOOO lonely in there...

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] Yes!! Training is an everyday thing for Ellie too, her teachers say she does REALLY well for her age, and breed ;)

How old is Joey?? - Ellie goes to daycare most of the time right now, but someday I would love for her to stay at home while I run out for a bit without her having to use her crate, as she is not fond of it during the day, but she does go there at night when she knows its bedtime, which I would also like to break her out of someday, I feel like she is SOOOOO lonely in there...
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Joey is 10 months old, born on May 31st. The folks here gave the THE BEST advice on how to begin training her for the transition. I'd be happy to talk to you about our routine and let you know what has worked. Ellie will get there, I was so anxious to get Joey to the point where she could stay on her own. I did start young but she has a pretty great track record. I also would watch her on some cameras that I purchased, I can watch on my iphone. How old is Ellie?

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Joey is 10 months old, born on May 31st. The folks here gave the THE BEST advice on how to begin training her for the transition. I'd be happy to talk to you about our routine and let you know what has worked. Ellie will get there, I was so anxious to get Joey to the point where she could stay on her own. I did start young but she has a pretty great track record. I also would watch her on some cameras that I purchased, I can watch on my iphone. How old is Ellie?
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] - Sue that would be wonderful, Once I get her UTI's under control (we are on #2), and some SOLID housebreaking done (doesnt have accidents MUCH, just here and there I think b/c of this darn UTI we are struggling with) I would love to know how you did it, Right now Ellie is just 22Weeks, about 5 1/2 mos old

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] - Sue that would be wonderful, Once I get her UTI's under control (we are on #2), and some SOLID housebreaking done (doesnt have accidents MUCH, just here and there I think b/c of this darn UTI we are struggling with) I would love to know how you did it, Right now Ellie is just 22Weeks, about 5 1/2 mos old
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] I'll be more than happy to help when you're ready. I started Joey at about 8 months. Poor Ellie and the damn UTI.....UGGGGGG. I've sent you a friend request and I'll message you so that I don't take away from your post. LOL

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo is doing so much better, his face looks good, a lot of scabs are falling off of him, I will post some more pictures in several days. This was a really hard ordeal to go through for Elmo and Me, but finally Elmo is getting well. Thank You for asking about My Boy. Love, Susan and Elmo

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.