Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
Okay, so I have a few things I want to post in this one subject & get some feedback on.
So hopefully I don't ramble on.

Murphy will be a year next month.
He gets fed 3 times a day. A half a cup-morning,lunch, and dinner.
Coconut, yogurt and something else usually all split up throughout the 3 meals.
So a cup and a half evwry day.
Feeding him chicken rice and veggie-which we are currently in the transition of completely changing his food, to a grain free chicken free etc. it's comparable to blue buffalo I guess.
So the grain free food is 4% less in protein and is a different shape than the chicken and rice food- so I need to weigh it in ounces to see what the actual difference is in weight.
So once I get that weighed-I'll do it on lunch I will post it.
He's 43.5 pounds.

Next thing is I take an hour for lunch to come play and potty him.
He's almost a year, does he still need that??
I go to work at 6:30 am and come home for lunch for an hour around noon. Then Blake gets home around 3.
My schedule isn't a Monday through Friday thing either
It's I work 2 then have 3 off
Work 3 then have two off type of deal.

I'll post after lunch too. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can I have your schedule?? :D

He should be fine with 2 cups of food a day at his age, as long as you can not see his ribs, he is getting enough food.

As for mid day break... totally up to you. Our boys are left at 7 AM by the boyfriend and I usually get home around 4, but we have a pet sitter come 3x a week for a 45 min play/potty break. They boys do not necessarily NEED it, but I want them to have it

OP
Kimberlie

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
I decided to keep my hour lunches.
And his chicken food is 1.9 oz for a half cup and the grain free is2.1 oz for a half cup.

OP
Kimberlie

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Can I have your schedule?? :D

He should be fine with 2 cups of food a day at his age, as long as you can not see his ribs, he is getting enough food.

As for mid day break... totally up to you. Our boys are left at 7 AM by the boyfriend and I usually get home around 4, but we have a pet sitter come 3x a week for a 45 min play/potty break. They boys do not necessarily NEED it, but I want them to have it

Okay awesome!!!
He definitely has a waist so he's good there.
Going to keep his food at 1 1/2 cups a day since he gets all the other goodies in there :)
I was actually going to tag you in this because you had replied on another one of my posts and gave me good advice
So yay it worked out haha

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ditto to what Christine said, that schedule you have is pretty darn good, [MENTION=14691]Kimberlie[/MENTION]! Murphy's lucky that he gets to see you during the middle of the day like that. I only recently hired a pet sitter to come at 12noon for the boys; it's a 15min "potty break" 5 days/week. I leave home around 7am and don't return til 5pm so felt this was a nice little break for them.

I probably started feeding mine 1 cup kibble twice a day when they turned 1 yo too. Murphy's a cutie!

OP
Kimberlie

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Ditto to what Christine said, that schedule you have is pretty darn good, [MENTION=14691]Kimberlie[/MENTION]! Murphy's lucky that he gets to see you during the middle of the day like that. I only recently hired a pet sitter to come at 12noon for the boys; it's a 15min "potty break" 5 days/week. I leave home around 7am and don't return til 5pm so felt this was a nice little break for them.

I probably started feeding mine 1 cup kibble twice a day when they turned 1 yo too. Murphy's a cutie!

Haha the schedule isn't too bad now that I'm used to it.
I'm actually adding another part time job on top of it next week as an assistant manager at a clothing store yay!!!
But still lots of time with my murph.
Here's a picture, we were sunning ourselves yesterday. image.jpegimage.jpeg

I am so excited for his birthday next month!! Making him an awesome cake!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.