Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Don't those Tuffy toys have a guarantee?? I'm pretty sure they will replace them if torn up? Or maybe I'm mistaken. They are supposed to be really indestructible. I haven't tried them yet, though.

Delilah does really well with those Nylabones. I know you said they scratch your bullie's chin..but as the others said, there are SO many types! It's really worth looking into.

Delilah also has this stuffed snake..that has like 12 squeakers, and the squeakers still squeak, even when punctured. And actually, the snake has no stuffing. It's really long..each squeaker is a segment in the snake. She LOVES it. She is ROUGH on her stuffed looking toys and this one hasn't had any problems at all yet. We got it at Petco for I think $12?

L

Lucy-licious

Rubber toys last better here mostly, although she has had a string of sausages that have lasted her a while now.
Lucy loves sqeaky toys too and will go mad for them
shes pretty good with her toys though the only ones we regularly replace are her teddies cos she litterally sucks their faces off :lol:

OP
Jennybear2003

Jennybear2003

Mar 2, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
Oh my what a cute bullie!?!! And he is famous! As much as I hate to admit it I am addicited to the Jersey Shore lol I think I may just be getting the wrong nylabones? I did get her one for christmas like the one you showed in the links but hers had orange on it and she was eating orange off in no time and the bumpy ends became rough? I will look into the others thank you for your suggestions.

OP
Jennybear2003

Jennybear2003

Mar 2, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
I did take the Tuffy toy back to the store and they gave me a refund. She had the pigs ear and foot off within that first hour! Not indestructable lol Your bullie is so cute!! What a doll! My Luna chews and chews till she gets all squeekers out then chews them! I have seem them in the store the toys that have multiple squeekers but they all have cute little faces and ears tails things she would just pick off and eat. I will keep trying and thank you for your suggestions :)

OP
Jennybear2003

Jennybear2003

Mar 2, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
Sausages? Sounds cute. We tried the stuffed animal thing and she does the same sucks the face off lol then pulls out the stuffing. When she was a baby she had a Jack Russell stuffed dog that was her boyfriend. Once she was old enough and strong enough she pulled his eyes out then the stuffing. When it came time to throw him away she followed me to the garbage can and watched me toss him out, I felt so bad!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Oh my what a cute bullie!?!! And he is famous! As much as I hate to admit it I am addicited to the Jersey Shore lol I think I may just be getting the wrong nylabones? I did get her one for christmas like the one you showed in the links but hers had orange on it and she was eating orange off in no time and the bumpy ends became rough? I will look into the others thank you for your suggestions.

Jenny, I have to admit - I never miss an episode of JS. I love watching a good trainwreck. :lol: Guess it is funny to watch too since half of it is filmed in my town and the other half in Seaside, the town next door!

There are sooooo many types of nylabones out there! In fact, nylabones are made right in Jersey too ... just a few towns away! I was just on their site checking out other options since Chunk loves his so much. (Although, he doesn't need ANY more ... they are all still in great shape but, who doesn't like to spoil their puppy?! :D ) Check out this link of their "non-edible for powerful chewers" Product Finder | By Product Type | Non-Edible for Powerful Chewers

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear currently has a bone like [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] for several months it has lasted. The other thing he got for christmas from his secret santa on here, a jolly egg which seems so far indestructible though can't say the same for my walls when he slams into them with it. those are the only toys he can have :lol:

I do not get him rawhides or stuffies. I know alot of bullies like to suck on the stuffies but I can't afford to keep replacing them. He does however go after towels and sucks on them. I caught him the other day from being in my son's room, he procured a stuffed snake he was sucking on and a pair of scissors :eek: Thankfully he hadn't started chewing on those yet.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.