Bathtime!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Ellie had a GREAT Bath tonight, was so PROUD of her, that she let us dry her with bath towls, like it was no thang, as normally she will try and attack the towls, but once we let her back into the house, she ran like a crazy lady!! anybody elses bully have silly bathtime antics??[emoji4] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
Mine will just sit in the bath for a half hour to a hour & just "chill"
It's his own little private spa time.

Drying on the other hand is hit & miss if he lets us.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Mine bit up the plastic hose and put a bunch of holes in it. Maybe I will have to resort to buckets in the bathtub. He will not stand still to dry so I hang out in the kitchen with him and turn the hair dryer on him when he sits by me.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea hates to go to the bathtub but once she is in she just chills. After we dry her off she has to play with the towel for a bit or she gets grumpy though.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lambeau would rather not, but once in he is fine and just stands there till we are done. But, after towel dry..... holy spaz-attack, he will run through the house at full speed.... jumping running, roiling all over the place. Then he zzzzzzz's out for about 30 mins.

it is exhausting being a Bulldog

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Lambeau would rather not, but once in he is fine and just stands there till we are done. But, after towel dry..... holy spaz-attack, he will run through the house at full speed.... jumping running, roiling all over the place. Then he zzzzzzz's out for about 30 mins.

it is exhausting being a Bulldog

My dogs have always felt super after baths and tolerated them--just. They ran like their butts were on fire--kind of dangerous because they were so big. Mabel has to be bribed and is reluctant, but she actually sat in the tub last weekend. That was a new one for me. She loves the towel rubdown afterward and dives into the towels

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.