Wagon or Stroller for Dog

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
I was considering getting a wagon or stroller for my dog. I've been planning some trips for us and I don't want him pooping out from all the walking. Any suggestions on what I should do or get?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] has a stroller for Mabel ......

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Wagon cause i would love to be in it also , stroller to tight fitting , wagon with side gates allows air thru the side for cooling and you can also get tops for them for shade and or water proof to a point , a washable dog pad would/ could also be put in for padding and possible a water feeder we have a couple called no leak so it does not slosh around in the truck but should work ok for a wagon , wagon is pulled right so make sure the handle is long enough so the wagon when being pulled does not run into the back of your legs , a stroller you can get jogging strollers must be pushed again higher or longer handles you will not kick it in front of you .

Now lets see where will we put the bar in a wagon.......

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Depends on how you plan to use it, I suppose; the pics I've seen of dog strollers seem to be for city-walking whereas wagons look sturdier (and bigger) and more suitable if you plan to go hiking. Good luck!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have seen some fairly large wagons, that fold up. I think in Tractor Supply, or a type of store like that. That would be handy for your trips. This one is called Easy Go Wagon-it is on Amazon-$119. free ship.I like it 'cause it has the shade. [MENTION=15285]KimDe[/MENTION]
71EBJVOXDlL._SL1500_.jpg

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I have seen some fairly large wagons, that fold up. I think in Tractor Supply, or a type of store like that. That would be handy for your trips. This one is called Easy Go Wagon-it is on Amazon-$119. free ship.I like it 'cause it has the shade. @KimDe
71EBJVOXDlL._SL1500_.jpg

Cool a Ice bucket on the rear now i want one !

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Any suggestions on what I should do or get?
We've been using one like this for many years to ferry bullies around town at fund raising events...
The one we have now came from Costco and it has held up very well. They are a seasonal product there and it's just about time for them to show up. Be advised though, the model with the extended single wheel up front is rather cumbersome and not recommended.

https://www.chewy.com/dog/pet-gear-expedition-pet-stroller/dp/49487

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] I have that some one-and have never used it! No place to go here!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
No place to go here!
That's sad to hear. I really like the Smokey Mountains and have been there many times, but never with my bullies. I think they'd like living there...I' mean, what's not to like about this?...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.