Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Mabel slowing down

Chris, Mabel is One Lucky Lady to have a Family that Loves her the Way You do, and the Way She Loves You. I Pray Mabel will be with you a long time, You gave her Love, Love is What Keeps Us Going through thick and thin. Please give Mabel a Hug and Kiss from Me and Elmo.

2. Likes ChrisRN, Manydogs liked this post
    Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Annie1991's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Punk'N (bg), Lilly (corgi - 09.24.08 - 03.07.13), Missy (mixed), Mickey (rescue bd - RIP 02.13.15)
    Likes (Received)

Yes, Mabel is very lucky. Any rescue dog or cat - I know the cat always does it - knows they are blessed when they get their forever home. My Mickey came from Lone Star Bulldog Rescue. He was a stray when they received him and he had health issues as well. My vet figured he was anywhere from 11 to 12 years old. I had him for 1 year and 3 months before he passed from cancer. He knew my home was his forever home when he first walked in the door the day I was blessed to get him. He walked through the whole house - every room! Then he went out back and walked around the back yard - everywhere! He just knew and Mabel knows as well. The day he passed he put his chin on my arm to say "Thank you momma".

4. Likes Texas Carol, ChrisRN, 2BullyMama, Manydogs liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Keep loving Mabel , expiration dates are not written in stone. Enjoy the moment and present the future will take care of itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Manydogs, ChrisRN liked this post
    Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Awh love Mabel, @ChrisRN she is a beauty. She is having a wonderful life, which she may not of had if you didn't rescue her, she knows she is loved that's what matters. i wish they could live forever, try not to dwell on the negative and look towards the positive , (easier said than done I know)
    I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source

8. Likes Manydogs, ChrisRN liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads