Boris made my GF very happy last night.

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
My boy Boris usually just pesters my GF all night long and leaves me alone, but comes to bed when I do and lays against me. Last night I came out of my office to find them passed out on the couch together. It's a rare occasion for her so I didn't wake them.

Boris&Kelsey.jpg

Anyone have tips for getting a EBD to stop constantly pestering a spouse that shows too much affection for the dog and now he's spoiled rotten and cries whenever she stops paying attention to him :)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hahaha! Boris is HUGE! He's grown into such a handsome boy. No tips, just spoil. :) hahaha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Precious picture..... :laugh: good luck on the "pestering". ... They aren't nicknamed velcro for nothing :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
aww, that is so sweet. i wish my bully would spoon with me! i think crate training her made her prefer to sleep without 100% body contact. she wants 100% hand - bum scratching contact prior to bedtime though!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Crate and spouse..... (not spouse in crate but the dog lolllll ) has to learn to say no and walk away. Yes very hard with them bully faces.
Have fun :)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
HA HA HA Jealous eh

Nope no advice its the breed they love everyone but some more then others to Me , I live here without The Prettyone all week and she drives up friday nights for the weekend ( I am retired she is not ) so the dogs all have Me all week guess what happens on the weekends they all gravitate to her and will not leave her side , I remeber a time when we first started this that they pined for her for a day or two until it became the normal routine for them it took a bit of time .

Boris is a big boy now wow he looks wonderful

FANNYSMAMA

Sep 21, 2015
ID
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fannie Mae
Love the photo! My bully won't go to sleep without her hugs and kisses!!! Depending on the night, she wants them from either me or my husband [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Ummmm Winslow can whine me off the couch and into his chair almost any time of day, so I've got nothing for you!
What a sweet picture :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Most Reactions