Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
So happy that Lockjaw is doing well! Two of my girls had the entropion,one had nares also.
They wore the cone for two weeks each. After awhile they learned to keep their head up,when they walked. I did have to hold their dish,so they could eat. It was hard on the backs of my legs as they followed me and the cone would get me!
After several days,they just learned how to control the cone! I did have to wipe it quite a bit,from them going outside. Good luck Lockjaw!

Yea- I can tell he's walking better with it. I'm also holding his food / water bowls for him and cleaning him and the cone. Lol- so far I've had to keep him and Penny completely separate. He gets too excited and wants to run and play. Penny just runs from him bc of he cone I think. They've both had to take turns with time outside of the crate. Lol- I feel bad, but it's only 2 weeks and then everything will be nice and healed and they can play and cuddle again.

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
20151215_132248.jpg20151228_144941.jpgThe Zencone from petco. Goob likes it and never tries to pull it off

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
View attachment 96999View attachment 97000The Zencone from petco. Goob likes it and never tries to pull it off

Oohhhhh- I like that one!!!! He's doing much better today. Getting used to it for sure. We've been able to let him roam about today with Penny. She's not bothering him like I thought and they've both been pretty chill. I'm sure this makes him much happier. Lol

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Soooooo happy Lockjaw did well !!! So stressful! Joey and I continue to send hugs and prayers your way and quick recovery for your boy!

Dfestaiuti

Dec 1, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Beef (aka "the beast")
checking in to see how lockjaws surgery went and im happy to see everything went well! I meant to message you earlier in the week so i'm sorry! He looks great! That pic of him sleeping upside down with that cone is too funny lol. glad your baby is doing well.

Most Reactions