Coupon code for Best Bully Sticks

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
It is not a huge discount, but if you were thinking of trying best bully sticks, you can save a little bit of money with this coupon code they sent me this morning:

Save 6% on Your Entire Order - May 25th - 28th
For three days only, save 6% on your entire Best Bully Sticks order! You can share this code with friends and family, so please pass it along.

Just type MAY28 in the coupon code field when ordering. Please remember to type the code with no spaces, exactly as you see it here, to enjoy even more savings on our already great prices.

This code is not retroactive and expires at midnight PST on May 28th, 2010.

<-----Click the picture link to place your order

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
I was wondering if anyone else had tried bully sticks? I got some a while back and my bully didn't do so well with them he got a little choked on the part of the one I gave him. I have a three year old bully named Toby and a three year old pound puppy named Rocky and they loved them but when Toby got a little choked I didn't give them anymore.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 108

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
Thanks, I don't often allow any treat that is not supervised just because he gets greedy with treats and doesn't chew well so I monitor. May try them again. I really like all the Zukes products for treats.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.