Burnt out

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Had big weekend helping my youngest first time home buyer build 3 rock garden. Man I swear I didn't know I had muscles I never used. I know im strong and the get her done type of woman but crap needed advil galour ! :w00t:

Anyway, Nyala has been playing non stop with her pit bull "cousins" been 2 days..... she comes home and goes straight to her bed snoring. I swear she doesn't stop I need to put her on time out. Pitbulls are active but she will bring them down.... Like the everready battery bunny. She plays and a growling sound non stop... in 3 months ive heard her bark to reply to some dogs in the background somewhere at least 4 barks. She really doesn't bark but man does she snarl and growl. My odd ball Nyala. :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Of course she has to let them know WHO'S boss… Lol :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Typical bulldog..... they do not know when to stop at times, we had to do that with Nitschke, once he found a 'friend' he would not take a break till they or he left.... then he'd sleep for two days.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Frankie is like this as well. He loves play dates and will play all day and also sleep for days after. The growling is just playing

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Exactly.... she didn't even want to eat nor go in her kennel last night for bedtime. She loves her kennel when it's our bedtime. I had to drag her in. She was trying to run away from it pulling backwards. Bullies are really not like other dogs. One track mind!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Had big weekend helping my youngest first time home buyer build 3 rock garden. Man I swear I didn't know I had muscles I never used. I know im strong and the get her done type of woman but crap needed advil galour ! :w00t:

Anyway, Nyala has been playing non stop with her pit bull "cousins" been 2 days..... she comes home and goes straight to her bed snoring. I swear she doesn't stop I need to put her on time out. Pitbulls are active but she will bring them down.... Like the everready battery bunny. She plays and a growling sound non stop... in 3 months ive heard her bark to reply to some dogs in the background somewhere at least 4 barks. She really doesn't bark but man does she snarl and growl. My odd ball Nyala. :)

HA HA HA NEVER ADMIT !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.