sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
IMG_3578.jpg

If you DO START LEAKING you're going on FLUFF AND FOLD WITH A LAVENDER DRYER SHEET !!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
View attachment 96696

If you DO START LEAKING you're going on FLUFF AND FOLD WITH A LAVENDER DRYER SHEET !!!

Bwahahahaha. It doesn't leak like uncontrollably or anything. If you smell some ratchet by her butt... LOL a smell you haven't smelled before just wipe her all throughout the day, like I said shouldn't last too long ;)

I mean look at that cutie face! Stinky or not, I'd love all over her....lol

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Bwahahahaha. It doesn't leak like uncontrollably or anything. If you smell some ratchet by her butt... LOL a smell you haven't smelled before just wipe her all throughout the day, like I said shouldn't last too long ;)

I mean look at that cutie face! Stinky or not, I'd love all over her....lol

AGREED!!! I'll just focus on that cute face....and not the leaking stuff :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH NO WAY !!!! Seriously, you have to change your clothes? Do they spray or something???? I really don't understand, like do they leak???? :bad:

yes, more of a leak and if he lays on you, it wipes off on your pants or shirt..... it is not a huge deal, just the smell lingers if you do not change. it is a strong 'fishy' smell

jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
This is a very interesting thread :sarcastic: This issue is not exclusive to bullies and neither are the house clearing noxious gasses. Our littlest one, 3.2lbs Greyhuahua, has been known to clear a room.

Last edited:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
yes, more of a leak and if he lays on you, it wipes off on your pants or shirt..... it is not a huge deal, just the smell lingers if you do not change. it is a strong 'fishy' smell

Ahhhhhh COME ON.....really?? This just keeps getting better and better...and by better and better I mean NO WAY... UH UH....NO HOW....Sounds like one of the thousands of medication side effects they have the NERVE to put on prime time TV. "Side effects include but not limited to ANAL LEAKAGE" LOL LOL LOL LOL

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
UMMMMMMM.....WHAT????? Is this a special surprise that I should be NOT looking forward to? When does this magical anal thing begin???? What the h___ll is it?? UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

In the beginning I had NO IDEA what it was. Then someone had posted something about anal glands........ HMmm- could that be what I was smelling?!?

Whatever some YouTube videos and had my neighbor come over to help (she's a dog groomer) - learned how to express the glands. Penny's would linger foooooooreeeeevvveeeerrr!

So I express Penny's when she smells (about every 2-3 weeks. I have started giving her something called "no scoot". It's got pumpkin and extra fiber to help, so we'll see how that goes.

Lockjaw smells here and there, but his goes away. I've only had to express him like 2 times.

But it's the nastiest lingering smell. After I express them, I wash their butts with witch hazel, then dawn dish soap, then top it off with foam dry shampoo. That usually does the trick!

The things we do for our precious babies! LMBO!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ahhhhhh COME ON.....really?? This just keeps getting better and better...and by better and better I mean NO WAY... UH UH....NO HOW....Sounds like one of the thousands of medication side effects they have the NERVE to put on prime time TV. "Side effects include but not limited to ANAL LEAKAGE" LOL LOL LOL LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
It sounds to me like some of you gals have tried to sugar coat this a weeee bit. That stuff is RANK, NASTY, FUNKY, GOOEY and Corine is right...it lingerrrrrrrrrrs. In sufficient quantity, I declare that it could be weaponized! The dose I got last night was but a few drops that made a quarter-sized wet spot on the arm of my recliner. It hit me with abruptness and I have VERY diminished olfactory. I wiped it up quickly and saturated it with Fabreze whilst being laughed at by my wife. I have no idea why she thinks this is funny. The Fabreze was a fail so I just put a hand towel over it and that helped. Lala and Pippy don't know it yet but I'm getting the Nitrile gloves out tonight...AFTER DINNER!

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
My Corgi Lilly had horrible anal gland smell - at first I didn't know what it was - it smelled like something had died. :faint: I really did not find out until after she had passed away and when I had Mickey - his wasn't as bad. :whew: Neither Punk or Missy have this problem - THANK GOODNESS !!!! :pray: I have to wipe Punk every day because she has a tight corkscrew tail and tail pocket. GOOD LUCK !!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Thankfully neither one of my guys have had any anal gland issues ..hopefully it stays this way.
I, however, have experienced anal leakage on occasion.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online