oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Fabreze air effects is totally useless on "essence of anal gland". First my pants, now my chair. Two nights, 2 bullies, too much...when will it end?!
:bad:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Omg- I can walk in the house and immediately smell it. Then it's butt checks for all!! Lol- I took the nasty leap and learned how to express them myself.

I bring gloves and a mask home from work!!! My husband will say "you need to squeeze one of their butts!"
Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I so feel your pain..... Lambeau is constantly release his glands.... spoke with our vet about it, and he suggested giving pure pumpkin with each meal, said the fiber should help limit the need for him to release when not going poo. We are about a week in, so far, he is doing it less but has not stopped.

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
UMMMMMMM.....WHAT????? Is this a special surprise that I should be NOT looking forward to? When does this magical anal thing begin???? What the h___ll is it?? UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UMMMMMMM.....WHAT????? Is this a special surprise that I should be NOT looking forward to? When does this magical anal thing begin???? What the h___ll is it?? UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

not all have the issue.... of my four, Lambeau is the first I have the problem with. So, you might get lucky ;)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
not all have the issue.... of my four, Lambeau is the first I have the problem with. So, you might get lucky ;)

From the sounds of these posts I guess I'll know it if Joey develops this apparently stinky condition?? OH JOEY PLEASE.....Have Mercy !!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
From the sounds of these posts I guess I'll know it if Joey develops this apparently stinky condition?? OH JOEY PLEASE.....Have Mercy !!

With Lambeau, it has turned into a joke with us.... 'I've been gland' and then we go change if we have to or just spray some Frebreeze :D

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
With Lambeau, it has turned into a joke with us.... 'I've been gland' and then we go change if we have to or just spray some Frebreeze :D

OH NO WAY !!!! Seriously, you have to change your clothes? Do they spray or something???? I really don't understand, like do they leak???? :bad:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
OH NO WAY !!!! Seriously, you have to change your clothes? Do they spray or something???? I really don't understand, like do they leak???? :bad:

It doesn't spray, just kinda leaks out a bit. You'll be able to smell it when it happens, I just literally clean Ty's butt all day long when I know he's extracting. I'm also thankful he does his on his own, bc I'd hate to have to take him to have it done each time or do it myself. LOL Its just extracting anal glands, but the clear/watery like substance that comes out smells ratchet! LOL

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
WOW....I'm like freaking out.....I thought that I had experienced all of the icky stuff that I could with Joey.....Apparently NOT. Oh I'll say it again....PLEASE JOEY PLEASE......NO LEAKING STUFF !! :pray2:

I guess I will step up the butt cleaning around here.....just to be on the safe side.....

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
WOW....I'm like freaking out.....I thought that I had experienced all of the icky stuff that I could with Joey.....Apparently NOT. Oh I'll say it again....PLEASE JOEY PLEASE......NO LEAKING STUFF !! :pray2:

I guess I will step up the butt cleaning around here.....just to be on the safe side.....

Its not horrible. I mean, it smells! LOL but its not for long.... just a day or two is what I normally get.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.