MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hi All!!

So Bob and I had an AMAZING vacation - and Ms Ellie had a Great time @ Doggie Camp (where she attends Daycare) So she had LOTS of Familiarity, and they kept us VERY update, and sent us MANY pictures while we were away, So we know she had a BLAST, and was WELL cared for, Ellie was super excited to see us when we picked her up, and took her home, we even bought her a new special toy, that she is IN LOVE WITH, as the day progressed, she seemed very docile, almost sad, and would sit in her normal spots and seemed VERY TIRED but REFUSED to take a nap, and just crashed as I typed this, in her bed....Hoping she gets back to her spunky self SOON!!

Anyone else have this kind of experience??

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
We usually go on three days trips with Murphy. Doesn't sleep very much when we are away though.
He is good on our mini-vacays
But as soon as we get home he sleeps for 2-3 days straight!!!!
He will eat,& potty but will sleep for what seems like forever

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Very normal, give her lots of love from me!

Glad y'all had a great time & are home safe.

Ellie will bounce right back, not to worry :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Extremely normal… our dogs will lay around for a day or two, I think they are just plain exhausted from all the excitement!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
very normal
and that octopus is a great toy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Totally normal..... I worked at a dog daycare for 4 years, and whenever my guys were there for a full day... they slept for the next 2 days. The fight the sleep because they think they are going to miss something, then BANG they are out cold and not moving till the next day.

So glad you had a great time and Ms. Ellie was well taken care of

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Thanks everyone!! - I was not toooo worried, she did sleep for the night, and was back to herself this AM, and excited to go to "School" - so Team Frey is back on track!! :-)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Danny Ella

Feb 7, 2016
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella
Hi All!!

So Bob and I had an AMAZING vacation - and Ms Ellie had a Great time @ Doggie Camp (where she attends Daycare) So she had LOTS of Familiarity, and they kept us VERY update, and sent us MANY pictures while we were away, So we know she had a BLAST, and was WELL cared for, Ellie was super excited to see us when we picked her up, and took her home, we even bought her a new special toy, that she is IN LOVE WITH, as the day progressed, she seemed very docile, almost sad, and would sit in her normal spots and seemed VERY TIRED but REFUSED to take a nap, and just crashed as I typed this, in her bed....Hoping she gets back to her spunky self SOON!!

Anyone else have this kind of experience??

When Ella gets home from day care she is always exhausted and actually usually falls asleep on the way home lol. We go to Aruba every year and last year one of my wife's friends was nice enough to house sit with Ella so we didn't have to take her to a daycare.

That sounds great though that they sent you updates and stuff

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy you had a great time. I wouldn't worry about Ellie, I'm sure in a day or two after some rest, she will be fine. Probably didn't sleep well while you were gone.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.