cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I was eating my breakfast just now...a bowl of oatmeal with yogurt. And Tate stared at me like he usually does when I'm eating and he's not. So, I looked into his sad, big brown eyes and I gave him a spoonful of my breakfast, and then Finn came along and I did the same to him. I then continued to eat the oatmeal using the same spoon, and also took turns giving them more spoonfuls. Am I weird?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Eh, well..... Not something i would do, but i know a few people that do it regularly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
Haha of course it's normal!!

He gets snacks all the time( ones that he can tolerate)
Bananas are our favorite snack together :)

I did have tea the other day and he couldn't fit his fat little head in my cup so I let him lick the spoon.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Well I admit I was eating ice cream and I saved the last few spoonfuls to give the dogs... I gave them one each and I still wanted more so....

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have always shared with my dogs.I figure it's safer to share with dogs than people(especially when it's your own dogs) [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] :icecream::mansfriend:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well I have shared food w/the dogs, but not the same spoon :rofl: I'm sure all of this will come to an END w/the behaviorist shows up… Lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I love FTSE but I couldn't share my spoon sorry. I also love Richard but don't share my spoon with him either. Maybe I'm weird

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I think the oatmeal actually tasted better after i let them take their bites. Hmmm...:ponder:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
OH my...I'm sorry...I forgot to tell you about the sore on my lip. Oh my...is it that new STD everyone is talking about...Chirpees...the canarial disease...it's untweetable! :w00t:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I was eating my breakfast just now...a bowl of oatmeal with yogurt. And Tate stared at me like he usually does when I'm eating and he's not. So, I looked into his sad, big brown eyes and I gave him a spoonful of my breakfast, and then Finn came along and I did the same to him. I then continued to eat the oatmeal using the same spoon, and also took turns giving them more spoonfuls. Am I weird?

Not not sure if it is normal, but it's all good.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I think [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] illness is untweetable!:blah::loco2:but we loves him anyway!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
YES, I SHARE WITH ELMO, IF I HAVE ICE CREAM I TAKE A LICK AND THEN GIVE MY ELMO BOY A LICK OUT OF THE SAME SPOON. WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL, I WOULD ALWAYS SHARE MY ICE CREAM CONE WITH MY DOG.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
YES, I SHARE WITH ELMO, IF I HAVE ICE CREAM I TAKE A LICK AND THEN GIVE MY ELMO BOY A LICK OUT OF THE SAME SPOON. WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL, I WOULD ALWAYS SHARE MY ICE CREAM CONE WITH MY DOG.

that is so sweet! :luv: :icecream:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.