Coming soon! Auction for rescues! Items needed.......

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
24,756
Reaction score
1,261
Location
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We are going to be having a big auction for 5 different rescues and if you have a product or service that can be donated to be auctioned off, please let us know by sending me a message.

Thanks!
 
I'll donate making another custom outfit. Color to be determined.
 
Does Truman count? :yes:
 
What can I donate???

You can donate anything that is in new condition, and must be willing to pay the shipping costs to the winner bidder. The bidder will be paying the rescue directly. If you have anything to donate, please send me a personal message. :)
 
Message on the way :)
 
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION] - I'd bid for sure. Truman and Stiggy will have a play-off everyday.
 
hmmm. I'm trying to think of items that are only available in Canada. Will anyone bid on maple cookies, syrup, candies etc and ketchup flavoured chips? How about Roots memorabilia? lol.
 
Are there any details on the auction itself? Is it live or online? Which are the rescues that will benefit?
 
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]
I'd do the ketchup chips! I haven't had them since......well, since the last time I went to Canada. Those are yummy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top