Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I was away for the weekend, so I left Bella with her favorite people at the vet.

I missed her while I was gone! I couldn't wait to pick her up at the vet on Sunday. She even ran toward me when I got there, which she never does. LOL! Then, she was so cute in the car. She sat so nicely and watched everything go by. When we got home, I gave her dinner and her heartworm pill.

THEN all h#ll broke loose!!

All of a sudden, she decided to run all around the house, acting crazy, biting everything.

Then I let her out into the backyard so she could potty. She wouldn't potty. Instead, she ran around in circles...over and over and over...She looked like a total spaz! Eventually, I wanted her to come back in. She wouldn't listen. She was running from me in our little backyard. Round and round we went...in this little backyard. She was huffing and puffing, about to pass out, but she wouldn't stop. Eventually, she threw up. She threw up her heartworm pill. I picked it up and gave it to her again. Then she ran from me some more. I couldn't catch her. Round and round we went... Then she threw up again. This time, it was her food. I picked up the slimy deposit and fingered it. I didn't see the heartworm pill (only bits of kibble), so I'm assuming the pill was digested. (I hope so!)

So, on Monday morning, she woke up limping - no doubt from the previous night's extreme cardio activity. I swear to goodness...I was so mad at that girl. :evil:

Of course, now, she's back to my sweet, loving bully. :sneaky2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ponder: so, when at the vet for boarding.... what is the activity level? it could also be she was really happy to be home and the vomit was just too much activity at once.

Also, if you were really running behind her 'chasing' to get her in the house --- that is all a game and you were reeled in by her :D

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
:ponder: so, when at the vet for boarding.... what is the activity level? it could also be she was really happy to be home and the vomit was just too much activity at once.

Also, if you were really running behind her 'chasing' to get her in the house --- that is all a game and you were reeled in by her :D

Damn! She got me. :whistle:

Her activity level is moderate at the vet. I think she was just super tired from not being able to sleep at there (barking noise, activity, etc.)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Did you happen to hear in a low voice "try and catch me,sucker!":pleasantry::evilhaha:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Damn! She got me. :whistle:

Her activity level is moderate at the vet. I think she was just super tired from not being able to sleep at there (barking noise, activity, etc.)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
She simply and suddenly realized she was finally home with YOU...and had a BULLY. Once a BULLY starts there's little to be done to stop it. It must run its course...that's basic scientific fact.
Good for Bella letting it all hang out. Hope she mends soon.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
We're out here again. Is this expression a challenge? :D

image.jpg

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is beautiful!!!! [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We're out here again. Is this expression a challenge? :D

View attachment 96428

All I see is total sweet, beautiful, precious face. Mama, you must be mistaken. That face looks like an angel.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Bwahahaha - I think you were getting payback, how dare you go on vacation without the princess!? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
haha maybe she is paying you back for leaving her for a few days.

Ftse is naughty when we get home like he is punishing us and wont come near me for days but gradually worms his way back in this I am not looking forward to when I get home from my holidays that's the worst part of having holidays missing Ftse and how he is when I get home.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I guess this is why God made bulldogs so cute. :lmaogirl::lmaogirl:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. I'm laughing thinking about Bella's antics and how she engaged you in a game of tag. She was probably just too excited to be back home and so she showing you her crazies. Lol. I hope her leg feels better soon.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I agree w/everyone… I think it was payback for leaving her at the vets. Sometimes when Willow gets the zoomies I swear she is going to break a leg or something, she is OUTTA control :whut?:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online