terramycin and recent events

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
hello everyone a lot of things have happened family drama, i got a job, and diamond's friend who is mom's dog died yesterday. everything has been a mess since thursday. just today we went to go look at another dog for mom and the lady at the adoption place in graceville,fl was nice enough to give me some terramycin and i wondered if anyone else had any experience with that. besides that i didn't get a good feeling from that lady she talked down to me and wouldn't listen to a thing i was saying then she tried to make it sound like i was abusing diamond.

sent from my brick using clay

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15554]codered[/MENTION] So sorry to hear about your Mom's dog. I am sure you all will miss him/her. So will Diamond. Make sure that when you get another dog,that it gets along with your dog. What did the lady say to you,that made you feel bad? Why did she think you were abusing Diamond? Why did she give you the terrimycin?

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
[MENTION=15554]codered[/MENTION] So sorry to hear about your Mom's dog. I am sure you all will miss him/her. So will Diamond. Make sure that when you get another dog,that it gets along with your dog. What did the lady say to you,that made you feel bad? Why did she think you were abusing Diamond? Why did she give you the terrimycin?
yes i will miss her, already planned that the dog gets along with diamond. she was really talking down to me like i knew nothing and i had a bad feeling in my gut about her. diamond's eyes had mucus in them and diamond was trying to run toward the other dogs and her collar was choking her. she made it sound like i was just abusing diamond.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I went to a shelterone time, and the woman was totally the same. She acted so superior,and above everyone. Needless to say, I never went back there. When you take Diamond to the vet-he can tell you about how he thinks Diamond looks.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Sorry to hear about your mother's dog. Was the lady who gave you the terramycin a vet or is this an over-the-counter drug in the US? Here it's only by prescription.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
I went to a shelterone time, and the woman was totally the same. She acted so superior,and above everyone. Needless to say, I never went back there. When you take Diamond to the vet-he can tell you about how he thinks Diamond looks.
yea money is tight and i'll have the money to take her to the vet later this month.
Sorry to hear about your mother's dog. Was the lady who gave you the terramycin a vet or is this an over-the-counter drug in the US? Here it's only by prescription.
i can get it online in the us, not sure if it's a OTC product.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
hello everyone a lot of things have happened family drama, i got a job, and diamond's friend who is mom's dog died yesterday. everything has been a mess since thursday. just today we went to go look at another dog for mom and the lady at the adoption place in graceville,fl was nice enough to give me some terramycin and i wondered if anyone else had any experience with that. besides that i didn't get a good feeling from that lady she talked down to me and wouldn't listen to a thing i was saying then she tried to make it sound like i was abusing diamond.

Congratulations on your job, Cody, will make things easier for sure.

Sorry about the shelter lady's attitude, perhaps she made assumptions
based on your youth that aren't true and maybe she's seen too much bad
and is burnt out or was having a bad day, not that any of this is right. She
did help you to help Diamond's eye infection so that's good.

Very sorry to hear about your Mom's dog, sincere condolences to all.

Please continue to update us, especially her eyes.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hey Cody -- so sorry for the loss of Mom's baby.... hope she is doing OK and you find her a new pup soon.

I am not familiar with the medicine you mention, but despite her attitude, it was nice of her to give that to you to help Diamond.

Congrats on the new job... best of luck

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond

Congratulations on your job, Cody, will make things easier for sure.

Sorry about the shelter lady's attitude, perhaps she made assumptions
based on your youth that aren't true and maybe she's seen too much bad
and is burnt out or was having a bad day, not that any of this is right. She
did help you to help Diamond's eye infection so that's good.

Very sorry to hear about your Mom's dog, sincere condolences to all.

Please continue to update us, especially her eyes.
thank you mam :D yea i overlooked her and thanked her for the medicine. her eye isn't entirely better but, it's slowly getting there i definitely need to take her to the vet in tallanasty :laugh: (Tallahassee)

- - - Updated - - -

OK; I see! Best of luck with your dog!

thank you :D

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
hey Cody -- so sorry for the loss of Mom's baby.... hope she is doing OK and you find her a new pup soon.

I am not familiar with the medicine you mention, but despite her attitude, it was nice of her to give that to you to help Diamond.

Congrats on the new job... best of luck
yea it's been hard on everyone that Rosie passed on. i've been slammed packed full of things along with diamond, my truck, work, school and me. diamond has been good thank god :D, my truck has been giving me issues, work is fun but takes up most of my day, school is a pain and one teacher is annoying, and me i'm in a lot of pain from my back to my feet, my boots have given me issues my toes went numb from the boots and i have sores all over them and it hurts to walk. but i not much for complaining i have to keep going.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457666305.752627.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457666457.657845.jpg
well diamond's eye is a lot better i was able to massage the cherry eye and it popped back in that terramycin stuff works good.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
it is confirmed that she is producing regular amounts of tears again i'm so happy :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.