is it just me????

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Each time I blow dry my hair, Nyala comes running in the bathroom and wants the blow dryer on her. I always blow my hair head down towards the floor upside down and when im in that position (get you mind out of the gutter) she will claw me with her paw and hit the blower till it's almost out of my hand till I turn it on her. Once I do, she just stays there and enjoys the heat. My Diva Spa Bully. :blush2:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Haha...Pippy and Zoey would eat it if given a chance...blow dryer, vacuum cleaner, weed eater, lawn mower, and most any other gas or electric power tool.
Lala could care less...she just wants her tennis ball.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My two run away as soon as I turn the dryer on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So I see it's not just my odd ball. Haven't tried the summer tools yet. Still have snow but she'll grab the corner of that shovel if I let her.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
lol Rosie does not show any reaction to when The Prettyone dry s her hair , now that said Rosie insists on being in the bathroom when we take a shower or she will scratch all the paint off the door , does not bother me but The Prettyone tries very hard to shoo her out before showering and that does not always work out for The Prettyone , Rosie might be stubborn wonder where she gets that from lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.