MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Good news for you and Ms. Ellie! You could also supply them with a can of pumpkin,to put a tablespoon full in her food,if needed.Pure pumpkin-not pie mix. Hope you have a wonderful trip!
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] - Thanks Lynn :-), we tried pumpkin again Right off the spoon, and she LOVED it, she was NOT fan of it mixed in her food!! Should I do 1 Tablespoon PER Meal as she eats 3X a day??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Checking in on Ms Ellie and see your great news that it's not giardia! Hopefully, it
was just stomach upset and with probiotics & a bit of pure pumpkin as food topper
and, more down time, she'll be fine. Certainly understand your worry & concern,
dang it...WHY is it always as we're leaving for vacation?!!

Sounds like Vet & Daycare is on top of things so please TRY & enjoy your few days
of well deserved rest & relaxation, you'll be home way to soon as it is ;)

Will say prayers for Ms Ellie to continue getting well & for y'all to have safe travels.
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] - THANKS SO MUCH for your kind words, yes this is a MUCH needed trip for me and hubby, we had quite a 2015!! - So this 1st time mama will try her best to relax :-)

Took Lynn's advice, and gave her some pumpkin tonight just right off the spoon, and she LOVED IT!! We had tried it before mixed in her food, and it didnt go well

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:wiggle: :wiggle: Great news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Great news! A little pumpkin goes a long way! If I miss a day or two with Chumley it's noticeable!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] If needed,I'd give her a tablespoon a day. A little more wouldn't hurt.

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Good Morning!!

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and wonderful help during this time, things are getting better, she going longer without pooping, and it seems to be firming up a little more with every other poop, so fingers crossed for more improvement today!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Good Morning!!

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and wonderful help during this time, things are getting better, she going longer without pooping, and it seems to be firming up a little more with every other poop, so fingers crossed for more improvement today!!

Now THAT is great news!!!! YIPPIE !!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Wonderful News about Miss Ellie, I am so Glad she is so much better, it is always scary when our 4 legged babies get sick.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hope Ellie stays "on course" so you can have a great vacation!! Enjoy!:hifive::summer:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking back on Ellie and see she is improving :)

Continued prayers that all is resolved with her.

Enjoy your vacation & update us when you can!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hope Ellie stays "on course" so you can have a great vacation!! Enjoy!:hifive::summer:

Thanks Lynn!! :D Looking forward to chilling like your smileys

So far sooooo Good, both Potty outings today were nice and firm, Also thank you for the reminder about the pumpkin, been giving her 1tbsp a day, I think that coupled with her Probiotics, and Rest she returning to herself.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.