MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Good Morning All!!

Ms Ellie has been having some trouble with Diahrrea, the past two days, I took her to the vet right away yesterday, as she was acting herself but not pooping well and answered his many questions, at that point last night he was not concerned, as at that point she not pooped for quite some time, and sent us home with some Probiotics, and we also submitted a sample as just for precaution, he wants to test her for Giardia, and will be treated promptly if positive

So just need some kind thoughts for Ms Ellie this AM!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Melissa, Joey and I are sending you AND Ms Ellie kind thoughts and bully hugs today! I know how much you must be worried! I pray that its a simple, painless treatment and you and Ms Ellie can get back to enjoying life. How old is Ms. Ellie?

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Melissa, Joey and I are sending you AND Ms Ellie kind thoughts and bully hugs today! I know how much you must be worried! I pray that its a simple, painless treatment and you and Ms Ellie can get back to enjoying life. How old is Ms. Ellie?
Thank you so much!! Ms Ellie is 4.5 Mos

I AM WORRIED, as we are set to leave for Cancun this coming Monday, and already have Ellies boarding reservations, which is where she goes to daycare, dont want her to get other dogs sick, or for her to get sick again

Hoping to hear from the Vets office soon, so glad they are 24/7 hospital

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sending hugs and prayers… I hope Ms. Ellie feels better real soon!!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Thank you so much!! Ms Ellie is 4.5 Mos

I AM WORRIED, as we are set to leave for Cancun this coming Monday, and already have Ellies boarding reservations, which is where she goes to daycare, dont want her to get other dogs sick, or for her to get sick again

Hoping to hear from the Vets office soon, so glad they are 24/7 hospital

Oh jeez, that IS tough, it's never a good time for pups to be sick but just before a trip is awful. Please let us know what the vet says.

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Thanks Sue!! She seems to slowly be getting to herself, but i have my fingers double she doesnt have the Guardia...

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Try not to worry, I know it's hard, but let's see what the vet says and with all of the GREAT bully owners here I'm sure this will get figured out. Hang in there :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
fingers, paws crossed and lots of positive thoughts for little Ms Ellie to be all better

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Thank you all for your wonderful support, this is one great group!! - Just got a call from the Vet, NO GUARDIA!! so happy :-) Spoke with daycare todsy they think she might be getting to much exercise, as she quite the social butterfly when she is there, so they are going to schedule her for MORE NAP time for her when she is there

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good news for you and Ms. Ellie! You could also supply them with a can of pumpkin,to put a tablespoon full in her food,if needed.Pure pumpkin-not pie mix. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Thank you all for your wonderful support, this is one great group!! - Just got a call from the Vet, NO GUARDIA!! so happy :-) Spoke with daycare todsy they think she might be getting to much exercise, as she quite the social butterfly when she is there, so they are going to schedule her for MORE NAP time for her when she is there

GREAT NEWS! Maybe do what Lynn says about supplying them with can of pumpkin. I've never used it but would in a heart beat on the suggestion of those here. Have a wonderful trip!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking in on Ms Ellie and see your great news that it's not giardia! Hopefully, it
was just stomach upset and with probiotics & a bit of pure pumpkin as food topper
and, more down time, she'll be fine. Certainly understand your worry & concern,
dang it...WHY is it always as we're leaving for vacation?!!

Sounds like Vet & Daycare is on top of things so please TRY & enjoy your few days
of well deserved rest & relaxation, you'll be home way to soon as it is ;)

Will say prayers for Ms Ellie to continue getting well & for y'all to have safe travels.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.