Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your family/friends/coworkers think you are a crazy bulldog person?

heff101

Default Re: Do your family/friends/coworkers think you are a crazy bulldog person?

I told me friend how much I paid for Heff (male bulldog) and he just about fainted and told me I was nutso.
    My reply was yeah well I know some people who go to Hawaii and spend $300.00 per night on a hotel room (my friend of course). And have nothing but a tan to show for it after a few weeks.
    That shut him up in a hurry.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Turi
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Do your family/friends/coworkers think you are a crazy bulldog person?

Oh yes, I definitely have friends who things I'm NUTS! And then they meet Chunk and get it.
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Live Genuinely

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

I am a true nut when it comes to EBs. I have to have my fixes. I recount Bear's antics to the hubby daily, I'll even email him through out the day, photos and such. Hubby thinks I am nuts as hell but understands. There is something truly special about the breed. I love my other dog but you know... I am always told by people they want one but they are too expensive or they can't find one. Then the inevitable "how much did you pay for him?" I don't elaborate because I think it is none of their business but I do say yes they are expensive and my husband used money from a car he sold to get him, which is partly true.

It wasn't until my boss started making fun of me about all the photos of Bear on my phone that I realized, yikes I am a nut. Not to mention my facebook people keep asking for more photos of my son, everytime i post a Bear pic, lol. I always tend to work EBs into a conversation. Shoot I just had a contractor here measuring for doors and told him how Bear peed on my beagle this morning. Yes Bear hiked it up and peed on Rocky, thank God it was outside. So my beagle got a 2nd bath this week.

I love bullies
    Last edited by mammyglicks; 03-11-2011 at 10:19 AM.
    I didn't do it

Real Name
    Mike Blaylock
    Bulldog(s) Names
    SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
    Likes (Received)

Weeeeeeeell, except for showing pictures of Duke to everybody.............I don't tell people my business cause they would probably lock me up in the looney bin. I mean ........I wipe his a**.......I feed him whatever I'm eating........Let him lie wherever he takes a notion to flop and drop.......I call out the back door yelling it's a** wipey time!........besides cleaning wrinkles, toes, & ears.........we also talk to each other and he sleeps at my feet in bed. Sooooooooo, I'm sure they got a rubber room waiting for me somewhere.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I have only one answer. YES.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads