Chaos ate my flip flops!!!!!!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
While I was sitting here surfing EBN and watching American Idol, Chaos was playing with his toys. I bought him a new "toy box" cuz he has already outgrew his first one :whistle:. I look up and he chewed the rope off the toy box so I took it away from him. Time passes and he is playing, I hear him sound like he was choaked :eek: and I look down and he has thrown up. Then I look beside the puke and he chewed my favorite pair of flip flops right in half :angry: It looks like all the strap is still there, it must have just poked down his throat and gagged him :eek: He is acting fine, playing and biting me so I figure he will be okay. Lesson learned - leave nothing in the floor except his toys :down:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Sounds like a typical day at my house lol! It's amazing the things these guys wanna eat! Glad he didn't swallow the strap!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
... **sigh** ..... I believe that this conversation has been brought up many times on this site, and you people really need to stop blaming these poor innocent bullys. I think you'll find that Chaos is totally innocent and that somebody actually put the flip-flop in his mouth to frame him. :angel: :rolleyes: :whistle: :lol:

L

Lucy-licious

Certainly sounds like a stitch up to me.......what was everyone else doing whilst Chaos and you were busy :confused::whistle:;):confused:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh flip flops! I had to stop buying my fav more expensive brand because Cutty could NOT resist the big foam soles. Of course once I started just getting cheapy ones he stopped eating them. Go and figure.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
lol, it was a cheap pair of ocean pacific from wally world, but I luved them :) more than anything, I am glad he didn't swallow anything. I was totally freaked out when he threw up :whew:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Chaos is turning out to be the perfect name for my little godson/dog.
My mom's dog, Chesty. He had a thing about left shoes. Only left. He chewed up my mom's left croc shoe. You know the ones? So, my step-dad replaced them. Then Chesty chewed up the left one again.
Left tastes better than right.

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Something that helps is to teach them what they can play with and what they cannot by becoming obviously upset not with them, but with the item they weren't to have.

Take the trash can for instance. Nobody in my house has yet to tip the can and go through the garbage because each time they start to hover with their noses the can gets a good kick or smack and I let out a big ol' "BAD BAD GARBAGE! BAAAD!"

My boxer puppy ate one of my flip flops last week. I yelled and stomped on the chewed shoe and have purposely left it laying where it was. All this week he's only played with his toys. When I was 'disciplining' the shoe I gave him no attention. He quickly picked up on the fact that it wasn't an acceptable thing to play with. After I disciplined the bad shoe I picked up one of his rope toys and initiated a game with him.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Oh gosh!!! Having a bulldog is like having an eternal 2 year old!!! They cant help it!!!! The shoes I have had to throw away because of Mocha sneaking in my closet!!:eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.