WOW.... I was shocked~!!!

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I know how you feel about him growling at you. Tucker bit me last week, in a frenzy with Sophie over the blender. I immediately confronted him and scolded him, but my feelings were hurt that he would even do that. I don't think he did it out of meanness and I'm sure Vegas didn't either. I'm glad you saved him from the rawhide.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I want to really believe he felt bad after.... He remained in his crate for almost an hour with out coming out, he was mad at me for taking it from him. I choose to believe he felt bad for almost biting me.... Lol.

He knew he did wrong and stayed away from you. Im sure he got the message as you didn't give up and went down his throat showing him he's not going to win. Good job! He might not understand you just saved him seeing a vet. Lollll

I never understood why on earth rawhides are still on the market. Tons of vets do surgery on removing rawhides from the dog's stomach as rawhides dont digest properly. They stay as a ball form in the dog's stomach. It's not rocket science.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Yikes! I've had to dig pieces of toy out of Ruckus's mouth and those jaws are impenetrable when they want to keep something away from you. Maybe Vegas was just a little annoyed that you came in his crate so he was giving you some "back off mom, my space, oh and why does the yippy dog get these glorious treats and not me huh?" attitude. It sounds like he regretted it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.