butler likes seaweed

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
he hates green beans, cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, baby carrots (he likes shredded on his food), blueberries (unless they are mushed up in his food), but he really enjoys kale and seaweed. :confused:

i bought this seaweed at trader joe's today because it looked interesting and he was begging so i gave him some. he loves it!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

do your bullies like strange foods?

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Um.. Belly was eating a band aide last night...does that count? Sounds like Butler likes the stinky stuff! Least you found something healthy for him that he likes! We went to a new pet store and they specialize in odd ball and handmade treats for pets. I saw lots of interesting things I want to try out on Bell down the road.

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
lol! silly girl. by the way, mr. coon (raccoon) is but's absolute favorite toy in existence. he makes me play fetch with him at least an hour a day and he carries it around, sucks/chews the legs and face, and searches for him if i hide it to give myself a break. it brings out the wild man in him. :p

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Glad But-man likes it! I need to get a picture of Belly in her new collar and leash. I've been neglectful in my photo taking :(

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
ew, i haven't thought to try that with Bullet. lol wonder how that would affect his gas?! lol that is....if it can get any worse. :whistle: lol

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]
Does it have any salt in it? For the life of me, I can't figure out why such a picky, green-hating or any type of vegetable guy would choose that to eat. Unless it has salt on it.????? I can't figure it out! :barf::barf::barf: (Ummm...I don't like seaweed)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
My girls eat most anything I offer them, but I haven't offered seaweed. (Don't think I will be, doesn't sound good at all). But, good for Butler! It's good for him!

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
I know! I can't believe he snubs a green bean but begs for kale and these seaweed chips. They do have very little salt but you can easily rub it off. I rub off the salt before I give it to him. Maybe he just likes the fishy taste? Kale isn't fishy though, just tough like collard greens.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Interesting!!! I'm lucky in that my lot will eat anything so won't need to resort to the seaweed!!

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy hates her veg too but I dont think i'll be trying seaweed any time soon!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online