Does my dog not like me?

L

Lucy-licious

I am sure Tipsy loves you very much...she follows tou everywhere why would she if she didnt love you and want to make sure you were there and OK :) she's just not cuddly, she'll lay with you at the moment and I 'm sure as she gets older she'll start to lay on you instead :D be patient and confident that she loves you.:luv:

Welcome to the forum by the way and just incase you didnt get the importance yet "We Love Photos" :lol:

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
Bella started off like this and I almost thought she didn't like it here and that we were too much for her (with 2 kids another dog and 2 cats). She hated being pet and touched when she was sleeping or relaxing. She hated laying upside down which I :heart: about bulldogs and thought I got the only one that didn't like it. She would nip sometimes when I would try to hug her or give her kisses, etc. It took her a few months of me being slowly persistent for her to trust and bond with me. Now I can flip her upstide down and she LOVES tickles. She begs for raspberries on her nose, tongue, jowels, chin, and forehead, and loves hugs and kisses. I think it was all just so foreign to her at first and she needed to learn by 2 second hugs that I was not going to squeeze the life out of her. Now she will let me squeeze the heck out of her and she trusts me not to hurt her. The same with the other things. I would put her in my lap for just a minute and pet her and give her a kiss and then place right back next to me. The time became longer and longer and Now I can't get her off of me :lol:. So, I guess what I am saying is maybe baby steps will work for you and your bullie. It did with me and Bella and you would think she was a completely different dog from her first month home to now! Good luck and I am possitive your baby loves you!

Members online

No members online now.