so pleased that i had to share...

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
Some of you may recall the dog i was trying to find a good home for, (my past post).. Bailey,...

well, any way... the new owners have been very good at keeping me informed of how shes been adjusting...

she is doing wonderful... at first i was really concerned.. if you remember i mentioned previous owners said she had a prolapsed anus, well they took her to vet and found out that it was not that... she had a mass on her colon.. once they went in to remove it they found more.. scarey..:pray:. i know.. but all turned out good... they did send the mass away and it came back good... no cancer... she had to have her teeth worked on also.. poor baby girl..:(

she is now doing great and is playing with her pug brother and sleeps with mom and dad every night... she even got her a pedicure recently.. :yes::D i will enclose a picture soon..

i am so happy for her i had to share... made my day.. :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
FANTASTIC news.... thank you so much for helping her and getting her to a safe and happy home! GREAT WORK!!

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Some of you may recall the dog i was trying to find a good home for, (my past post).. Bailey,...

well, any way... the new owners have been very good at keeping me informed of how shes been adjusting...

she is doing wonderful... at first i was really concerned.. if you remember i mentioned previous owners said she had a prolapsed anus, well they took her to vet and found out that it was not that... she had a mass on her colon.. once they went in to remove it they found more.. scarey..:pray:. i know.. but all turned out good... they did send the mass away and it came back good... no cancer... she had to have her teeth worked on also.. poor baby girl..:(

she is now doing great and is playing with her pug brother and sleeps with mom and dad every night... she even got her a pedicure recently.. :yes::D i will enclose a picture soon..

here she is ... just after her surgery... with her toe nails done.. lol
IMG_4153.JPG

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

Great news.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is wonderful news and sounds like a forever and loving home all thanks to you

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Gail...thank you, wish I could give you these hugs I send, in person!

Such joy reading your update on Bailey, who has the great good fortune
of you on her side and due to your efforts, has now a forever home and
had surgeries to fix her woes. And you send a pic of her, recovering &
prettied up, just gladdens my beat up heart...thank you, dear Gail, you
are my hero as well as Bailey's. Please pass on my gratitude of the new
parents in taking her & helping her to be well. God bless you all :)

Danny Ella

Feb 7, 2016
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella
Very good news thank you for what you did for that doggy. Im new to the forum but I really like this site!

I found it on twitter

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
thanks all for the kind words... it does warms my heart knowing that the tough life she started out with will never be again... wish they all could be saved..

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
:w00t:That's wonderful news! What a sweet beautiful girl Bailey is :luv: I'm so glad you helped her and found her a new home and loving family :lubu:
And I'm so glad surgery went well and results are negative :dancing:
Best wishes for sweet Bailey and her new family and many many happy years together :heart:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Love love love wonderful updates! Thank you so much for all you did for this sweet baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulita89

Aug 17, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Greco
What a beautiful girl.. And wonderful news. Glad she's now in a loving home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Job well done! Many thanks for the effort.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.