Sound Familar Anyone?? Boy I HOPE So !

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Joey IS the Mrs. Kravitz of the dog world (if you're too young to know who Mrs. Kravitz is google it and start watching Bewitched reruns) :)

My new rule, do NOT ever take Joey out to go to the bathroom if you only have 10 minutes!

Because......

There might be a car coming up the road (Sorry Mom, gotta watch it until it disappears)

There might be a neighbor getting into his car (Sorry Mom, gotta watch HIM until he and HIS CAR disappear)

There might be a very small, microscopic piece of winter foliage on the walk out front (Sorry Mom, gotta eat this to protect you....and of course smell it for 2 minutes first)

PLEASE tell me I'm not alone here.....and add your own..

There might be..........

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Frankie sits on the patio table outside so he can see into the neighbors yard and watches them for hours. It is quite embarrasing, but so funny! He is the biggest nosey body! He can be Mrs. Kravits' sister! I may have a pic, I will look and post when I get home.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Found it!!
Screenshot_2016-02-24-15-39-53.png

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Story of my life. Good thing most my neighbors know him already, but he will stand like a solid frozen statue just staring until the person, leaf, car, cat, whatever it may be that day is out of site. LOL

Dukiesmom

Feb 8, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dukie (Duke)
Yes! Dukie would chase cars if allowed, and in the backyard any leaf that blows is a must catch!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh WILLOW… she goes out to potty and chases a leaf, or sees a rock… I'm LOSING my mind, and Wally is OCD barking at everything. They are driving me insane this winter… come on SPRING!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
FTSE jumps at anyone that may put a hand on our fence it's our fence not there's

Sits in the middle of the yard each afternoon on patrol duty just in case someone touches that fence.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
There might be....

Garbage truck picking up the entire apartment complex trash.... and Izzy must watch it. POTTY BREAK EPIC FAIL!

I usually plan my Wednesday AM walk around the truck schedule otherwise she will not potty!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
There might be....

Garbage truck picking up the entire apartment complex trash.... and Izzy must watch it. POTTY BREAK EPIC FAIL!

I usually plan my Wednesday AM walk around the truck schedule otherwise she will not potty!

I am laughing sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard right now!!!!! So glad to see that I really am not the only Mrs. Kravitz EB owner :)

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
There might be a neighbor getting into his car (Sorry Mom, gotta watch HIM until he and HIS CAR disappear)

There might be..........

:yes:Oh YES!
We lived in a big town when Püppy was young - - so:
watching people getting in their cars and getting out their cars
watching people loading their cars
watching people driving inside/outside their garage (and watch till the electric gate got shut really completely)
- - all this preferring lying comfortable on the pavement, me standing next to her :whistle:

watching people getting on/off the bus
watching traffic at big crossings

...not mentioning wanting to get in cars with open doors...or houses with open doors...:ashamed:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy

:D:yes:Oh yeeees - we were known by the garbage truck-team very well! They waved us always and there was one employee who always came over to pet Püppy and to ask if she is fine :D Now we live in another town and a dead end road - no garbage truck-team-friends anymore...

LeleNY

Dec 1, 2015
NY
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
Big (Notorious B.I.G.)
Joey IS the Mrs. Kravitz of the dog world (if you're too young to know who Mrs. Kravitz is google it and start watching Bewitched reruns) :)

My new rule, do NOT ever take Joey out to go to the bathroom if you only have 10 minutes!

Because......

There might be a car coming up the road (Sorry Mom, gotta watch it until it disappears)

There might be a very small, microscopic piece of winter foliage on the walk out front (Sorry Mom, gotta eat this to protect you....and of course smell it for 2 minutes first)

There might be..........

hahaah - Big goes on a walk. Someone is parking his/her car. He sits and wait to see if the person comes to pet him.
Or we are walking and he sees strangers coming on the opposite side. He sits and waits to see if they pet him...
Problem: he's almost 7 months and super cute... so he succeeds 99% of the time! :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online