g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Thanks for all the advice! I'm glad I have you guys to validate my protectiveness over R & R.

The plan is I'm coming home from work before she arrives and telling her when she shows up so I can make sure she doesn't keep the key.... I feel a bit bad, I almost told her last night but Keith was paranoid that she might keep the key or make a copy and then we'd have to change the locks and yadda yadda yadda. Bulldog experiences dog walkers only in the future!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I've no experience with dog walkers but have to agree with the others. A dog walker must be able to handle the situation. Why she even let him into the house with the stick is a mystery to me.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Yeesh!
I'm sorry but you had me at "muddy boot prints" and THEN i saw you say you have new carpet!! Seriously, why were the shoes not off before her first step inside?!!

And of course, i have to echo what everyone else has said. But i am also (maybe strangely) annoyed by the mud.

Good luck finding someone more versed in bully care!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
So...she was an hour late to walk he dogs today, but I waited here at home for her. I tried to diplomatically just say it wasn't working out and can I please have my key back. She complied but then pushed for the "why". So when I told her well you can't get their harnesses on right and I'm worried they'll get away and I have to STEAM CLEAN my carpet and I paid you to walk my dogs so I don't have to come home from work and we've had to come home 2 days in a row! And she cried.....and asked me not to review her online because she has all five star ratings... Oh well. Over and done.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Are you serious? She doesn't sound very professional... instead of apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations and maybe offering to do better if a future opportunity arises... she cries and ask for a good rating so her reputation remains with 5 starts? What's wrong with people in this world!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
So...she was an hour late to walk he dogs today, but I waited here at home for her. I tried to diplomatically just say it wasn't working out and can I please have my key back. She complied but then pushed for the "why". So when I told her well you can't get their harnesses on right and I'm worried they'll get away and I have to STEAM CLEAN my carpet and I paid you to walk my dogs so I don't have to come home from work and we've had to come home 2 days in a row! And she cried.....and asked me not to review her online because she has all five star ratings... Oh well. Over and done.

Good grief… she should of apologized for her lack of handling your dogs, and just left. I can't believe she asked you NOT to put a bad rating on there… good riddance!!!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Wow...

I am possibly the biggest sap ever, but I'd be a bit irritated at getting no apology. She sounds really inept. She probably does that crying thing everytime she gets fired.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
First of all I would have been watching daily on the camera wouldn't be able to help myself
Secondly she would have pissed me off so bad the first day with the harness, and what could of happened
Thirdly I would of not had her back the next day I'm a bitch I would of got rid of her the first day.

They will be safer not having a walk than walking with her.

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Does it make me an awful person...that I would leave a review for her? Not necessarily a bad review, just an honest one (that would be bad). ;)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Wow...

I am possibly the biggest sap ever, but I'd be a bit irritated at getting no apology. She sounds really inept. She probably does that crying thing everytime she gets fired.

Right, Inept is the right word here aside from irresponsible and unreliable. I would still leave a review of her very poor performance. People should know.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Does it make me an awful person...that I would leave a review for her? Not necessarily a bad review, just an honest one (that would be bad). ;)

an "HONEST" never makes you an awful person. If it is done constructively, not to demean, mean spirited, it might be hurtful but people should know.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
an "HONEST" never makes you an awful person. If it is done constructively, not to demean, mean spirited, it might be hurtful but people should know.

Agreed!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.