Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I took these photos at the annual sea Witch Festival in Rehoboth Beach DE. It's OTR Bulldog Rescue's biggest fundraiser/party. We stretch the 2.5 day event into 10 days. Our kissing booth is a major draw and the wonderful visitors line up to give and get warm sloppy kisses.

Rocky was a one of our best ever...he passed back in '09

Choo choo was one of my first rescues...so named because of the "train wreck" that she was when we got her. She was always the first one in the booth every morning. Unfortunately, she passed just this year but was spoiled ROTTEN for many years by her forever Mom.

Diesel found his forever home 3 years ago and made a huge impression on us as well as his family. He will wade into the river and dunk his head under water to retrieve rocks. Crazy!

Jack jack was rescued from a puppy mill raid in Luray, VA. He came with badly deformed front legs(probably from birth) but adapted so well to the abnormality that our Otho Vet told us to leave him be. He was adopted at first sight by friends of OTR.

Thanks for looking, Bully lovers

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Oh my goodness!! They're all super adorabull :) :bully: great pics thanks for sharing!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can't tell you how much I LOVE these pics, and the wonderful stories of adoption. Thank you for sharing these...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I love this post, and the wonderful adoption stories. They are so adorable, and I love Bully kisses.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beyond wonderful!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.