Molly decided to take up running on the treadmill today

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I have 2 foster dogs that are using the treadmill to rehab their anxiety and excitement problems. they have problems focusing and it helps their brain move forward. they really like it, they actually walk up to it when I have it open like they are telling me they want me to turn it on.
Marti

Really. That is interesting!

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
too funny!!! i cant get Bugzy on our treadmil because he gets scared, but he will sniff it to the fullest!!! lol

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] yes they can be hurtfull unintentionally just as theyre playing and always jumping at the same time...lucky you got hit on the leg where i got it right on the chin and glad i didnt have a glass jaw as she hit way harder then anyone has ever hit me in the past....shows i can take a punch hahaha [MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] i see you have a pastel bp...how old is it and are you into the breeding or just that one...i have 2 pastels among 12 others hoping to get breeding going this and next season.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow maybe we should try and get bo on a treadmill he has really bad anxiety and when something is not going his way or we leave him outside for a while to play he gets distructive and will dig dig dig and do more digging. last nite bo and lex were outside playing running around in the yard when i go and check on them i see this hug hole that bo dug in one of the flower beds :mad: ... 2 flower beds in 2 days :guns: i dont get it both of them get plenty of play time and plenty of us time every day, and if we go to the store and leave bo outside "a nice day" he digs and there are times when we arent gone 5 mins and he already dug.. so know we have to keep him kenneled if we dont take him anywhere :(

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] yes they can be hurtfull unintentionally just as theyre playing and always jumping at the same time...lucky you got hit on the leg where i got it right on the chin and glad i didnt have a glass jaw as she hit way harder then anyone has ever hit me in the past....shows i can take a punch hahaha [MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] i see you have a pastel bp...how old is it and are you into the breeding or just that one...i have 2 pastels among 12 others hoping to get breeding going this and next season.
:up: I sent you a link to a really COOL snake forum...that discusses breeding...though I only have one and he's our pet. I used to be PETRIFIED of snakes...over came that fear to be the "COOL MOM" and now he's MY SNAKE...I'll get my son another one when he grows up and leaves the house...he can't have mine. :whistle: *even though I bought it for him...

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Lol that's too funny! Glad she wasn't hurt.

If she's showing initiative I'd try training her to walk on it! I had a dog that used to run on the treadmill with me. We don't have the treadmill anymore otherwise I'd try it with Delilah. Don't think she could do the elliptical..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.