Molly decided to take up running on the treadmill today

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Molly was concerned about her figure today. :rolleyes: So when my husband was walking on our treadmill, I passed through the workout room and I guess I didn't quite get the door shut because Molly jumped on the treadmill with him!!!! :eek:

Luckily he wasn't going very fast, but she did try to walk in the right direction, but she flew off the back.... :*(

I felt really bad for her, that could be dangerous! She is okay though. Now I know to be super careful to make sure the doors are shut when we are working out.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
oh no! lol poor molly! she just wanted to work out! glad she is not hurt.

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
One thing ive noticed is that these bulldogs are resilient and full of energy and strength and no matter what we do they know to take their time and get what they want...Excellent runners as well hehe...one thing i sure dont want again is a headbutt from a bully coz man that hurts. Glad your baby is ok and didnt get any injury but maybe you should put her on the treadmill to walk on her own and see if she really likes it...first workout video she does im buying hehe

L

Lucy-licious

Poor baby i'm glad she didnt get hurt :whew:......but I bet it was funny for a while :p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I've seen a video where some dog was trained to walk on a treadmill. That would be good for her if you could actually train her to walk on it.

[MENTION=1656]kiss1069[/MENTION] I can so relate to the head butt thing. HRH got me back in September and I thought for a bit that she had actually broken my shin bone it swelled up so fast. It ended up being a bruise that spread clear down to and around my ankle. There is still a tennis ball sized light faded bruise in the actual area of impact even now 5 months later.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
The Dos Whisperer uses treadmills on low to walk lots of dogs to get their energy out. I think Vegas would be afraid of one, He is a 10 min. walk around the block type of guy, then he needs to nap.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
The Dos Whisperer uses treadmills on low to walk lots of dogs to get their energy out. I think Vegas would be afraid of one, He is a 10 min. walk around the block type of guy, then he needs to nap.

This is exactly what I was going to say .... Cesar Milan does use treadmills a lot in his programs and the dogs seem to really love it.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
I'm sure Molly was curious as to what her "daddy" was up to...Sarge...when he sees his harness,he heads to his crate. He much prefers rides on the golf cart or gocarts. :rolleyes: Glad she didn't seem hurt by her experience.

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Hmmm, I should try walking her on the treadmill, while it's still too clod for walks. She has a LOT of energy, and that would probably help her naughtiness! ;)

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Hmmm, I should try walking her on the treadmill, while it's still too clod for walks. She has a LOT of energy, and that would probably help her naughtiness! ;)

Wait until you get Stretch...Can't wait to hear the stories to come then...She'll use some of that energy playing with her brother...;)

Fridavito

May 18, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Frida and Vito
I have 2 foster dogs that are using the treadmill to rehab their anxiety and excitement problems. they have problems focusing and it helps their brain move forward. they really like it, they actually walk up to it when I have it open like they are telling me they want me to turn it on.
Marti

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.