Winter Sucks

Christian1971

Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Josie, Zoey
My Josie is sooo not into winter. She refuses to go outside to pee or poop until absolutely necessary. I come home at 8 am and she snoozes away until about 4pm. I call her, push her along. Nope, not gonna happen. She pees and poops good. Just too lazy I think. Not everyday, but some days just aren't worth getting up for I guess. She will move for a belly rub or snack. She's not paralyzed. Our bed is just too comfortable. And the fan gently blowing makes it even more relaxing.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Yep sounds normal , -21 here and Rosie looks at Me like I have two heads ,"you want Me to go where DaD". Even if I push her out she stands at the door with the big brown eye,s and stares inside with longing lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My Josie is sooo not into winter. She refuses to go outside to pee or poop until absolutely necessary. I come home at 8 am and she snoozes away until about 4pm. I call her, push her along. Nope, not gonna happen. She pees and poops good. Just too lazy I think. Not everyday, but some days just aren't worth getting up for I guess. She will move for a belly rub or snack. She's not paralyzed. Our bed is just too comfortable. And the fan gently blowing makes it even more relaxing.

To me that sounds like one smart girl :)

:giggle:

Dukiesmom

Feb 8, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dukie (Duke)
Lol Dukie is the same way! The big dogs go out, but he feels the cold and turns around. Will be 4 months old. He uses a wee wee pad on days like this!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Winter is a bummer :( does she have a coat? That might help. I also shovel a path for Murray when it snows, he likes to play in the snow but doesn't like to potty in it! Here's hoping spring comes soon :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
That the short coated bulldogs go out in the freezing cold, ice & snow
just amazes me and I have utmost sympathy for them, hurry Spring!
Sending big Texas loves to all you Peeps & sweet Bullies <3

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Usually, mine is ok with his coat on. Today we went outside to play with his Jolly Ball in the snow. He came back to me like no mommy it's too cold for me. If only he would let me put his booties on him.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.