Is it weird that my bullie.....

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
Ok I have another one...
Is it wierd that Bella loved chewing:eek: her antibiotics for her UTI so much that she still comes running from a dead sleep in the morning when she hears me opening my daily med bottle to beg her butt off? I guess she thought they were treats :p.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Is it weird that...
Vegas poops standing up? No poop crouching for this boy. Nope. He doesn't even poop in one spot. He walks and poops at the same time!

That's not wierd ... that's called multi-tasking ... poop and travel !!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
LOVE IT! Is it ewierd that Gator goes in his crate and can close the door behind Himself? Noone has ever seen him close it so we have no idea how he manages it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
LOVE IT! Is it ewierd that Gator goes in his crate and can close the door behind Himself? Noone has ever seen him close it so we have no idea how he manages it.

Gator is a clever boy!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Is it weird that...last night I found Orion hanging out by the "trick corner"? Nose not really in the corner, but facing the corner. I didn't pay any attention to the reasoning besides her wanting a free-be treat. That is until I spotted some pee-pee on the floor. I don't usually punish them with the time-out nose in corner routine, it's a routine done only for a treat. It was probably just a coincidence, but she did a no-no then put her nose in the corner.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Is it weird that...last night I found Orion hanging out by the "trick corner"? Nose not really in the corner, but facing the corner. I didn't pay any attention to the reasoning besides her wanting a free-be treat. That is until I spotted some pee-pee on the floor. I don't usually punish them with the time-out nose in corner routine, it's a routine done only for a treat. It was probably just a coincidence, but she did a no-no then put her nose in the corner.

She's so cute. :) I love Orion!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Got another one! Is it weird that Chunk sits on my husband's lap when he plays video games and watches the game?! I have to get a picture of this ... haven't actually seen it myself because he wants to usually sit with me when I'm home!

SJQuirk

Dec 21, 2010
South Dakota
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Is it weird that every time I give Louie a treat in the kitchen he immediately runs to the living room..as if we would take it away from him!

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
Is it Weird that when its time for Bed at our house, and we get up to shut the lights out, and shut the Tv off, Diesel runs and " hides " behind the recliner where he Thinks we wont find him, so he doesnt have to go to bed ? lol.. then when we play "" where's diesel " and pretend we found him, he runs again under the table skirt, and hides again ! haha what a baby !

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=753]dozersmom[/MENTION] I love your pics of Diesel ... he's such a smoochie cute bully!! :heart:

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs also leaves more water on the floor than he gets in his mouth! The funny thing is, when I am filling up his bowl he will lap up the water her got on the floor while he is waiting! We also wipe his chin each time her drinks. The cue for the closest person to wipe him is "He's drinking!"

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I just thought of another one.....

Is it weird that Tubs will eat his food in the center of his bowl and won't finish his food unless someone shakes the food on the sides down in the middle!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Is it weird that my bulldog has a night time schedule that he has to follow. I swear he is OCD. When he wants to go to bed he goes to the door and paws to be let out. Sometimes he will do his business. Only sometimes. More often than not it goes like this. 8pm..Dinner is served. 8:30...Potty time 10:30pm...daddy gets home. 10:31...Vegas paws to go out. Comes in, and gets treat. 10:32pm....Vegas paws to go out. Comes in, gets treat. 10:40pm...Vegas paws to go out again. Comes in, gets treat. (this is supposed to be his way of letting his dad know he's ready for bed) 10:45pm...Vegas is standing on top of his wine box growling at his dad. 10:47pm...Daddy finally gives in and gets up to go to bed. 10:48pm....but not before Vegas does a "show" of going outside. He usually doesn't even leave the steps, comes in, and gets a treat. 10:49pm...Vegas follows his dad upstairs to bed. 10:55pm...Vegas comes running down the stair cause he really has to go potty. I watch from the door to make sure his business is done. He comes in and gets his treat. Now I have to carry O up the stairs with Vegas following....cause daddy is already passed out and Vegas can't get on the bed by himself.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.