Is it weird that my bullie.....

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
alright, i found one.

is it weird that butler wants to play 1-2 hours of fetch a day? and until you throw his raccoon he will bark and growl incessantly.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I love this thread, good idea Miss Molly!

After Mack has eaten his tongue frequently goes in and out, in and out like a lizzard, for 5 min. or more.

We have a nightly ritual of uppie time. Mack is with me in my Lazy Boy recliner; I let the leg rest down so he has an easy step up. Ruggles always jumps up on my husband's lap with his front feet landing hard in his crotch; he turns around, sticks his butt in hubby's face and now both hind feet are in his crotch. Ruggles jumps down, gets a nylabone, runs back & jumps on lap front paws landing in crotch, turns & lies down across lap to chew nylabone.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love this thread, good idea Miss Molly!

After Mack has eaten his tongue frequently goes in and out, in and out like a lizzard, for 5 min. or more.

We have a nightly ritual of uppie time. Mack is with me in my Lazy Boy recliner; I let the leg rest down so he has an easy step up. Ruggles always jumps up on my husband's lap with his front feet landing hard in his crotch; he turns around, sticks his butt in hubby's face and now both hind feet are in his crotch. Ruggles jumps down, gets a nylabone, runs back & jumps on lap front paws landing in crotch, turns & lies down across lap to chew nylabone.

I guarantee that right now every male EBN member and male guest reading this post has their legs crossed and a pained expression just passed across their faces ...... :LMAO:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have one or two.....but I'm going to wait until I have something better to work with than my phone

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Can't wait to read your answers [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] .... knowing Vegas and Orion your post is going to be hilarious!!! :up:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I love everyone's bulldoggy quirks!

Is it weird that if I spill kibble on the ground at a meal time, Frank refuses to eat it off the ground and waits until I put it back into his bowl, yet will do hourly rounds of the kitchen where he will lick random spots and tries to find fuzz to eat!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I love this!!

Ok, is it weird, that as soon as we all get comfy to watch a dvd Mocha starts trashing on the couch barking, and so we mute the TV to ask her to cut it out and she is quiet and the minute we start the movie she starts in again???:ohmy:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Is it weird that...
Vegas poops standing up? No poop crouching for this boy. Nope. He doesn't even poop in one spot. He walks and poops at the same time!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Is it weird that Vegas has figured out how to open 2 of Orion's previous kennels to let her out? We now have a wire crate for her..and she is a pro at opening it (as long as it's not locked) and Vegas is a pro at closing it?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
This is my favorite thread ever! Hysterically laughing over here!

[MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION], butler does that too!!! he lays a nice turd and then runs like hell back into the house!

this is a cute thread idea, but i can't think of any unique quirks that butler has. :confused:

Ha! Chunk too!!! He's run into the door a couple times and boy does that make a loud "THUNK"!

Is it weird that ... Chunk won't go down the stairs (or let me go down) unless I say "ready, set, go" and we race? Guess I trained him without even knowing it!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Is it weird that Orion will be 2 in June (that's 14 in human years) and she still has to nurse? She will nurse/suck for hours on end. If she doesn't have a stinky bear to suck on, she will cry like a baby. Most of us have seen videos of her 1)sucking 2)crying because she wants to suck. How do I tell her all this foot/paw/nose sucking will give her bucked teeth if her teeth already stick out?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oops, forgot the quirks... Is it weird that none of my Bullies race for their crates like they do when they see the baby wipes and other face-washing equipment coming out?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Is it weird that Orion will be 2 in June (that's 14 in human years) and she still has to nurse? She will nurse/suck for hours on end. If she doesn't have a stinky bear to suck on, she will cry like a baby. Most of us have seen videos of her 1)sucking 2)crying because she wants to suck. How do I tell her all this foot/paw/nose sucking will give her bucked teeth if her teeth already stick out?

OMG Chunk does that too! We don't give him any soft toys because when he does that his whole face breaks out. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online