Is it weird that my bullie.....

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Thought it would be fun to post our bullie's "quirks" that others may think are weird, but we think are normal now. :)

I will start....

Is it weird that my bulldog gets more water around the water bowl, than in his mouth?

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Is it weird that the only time Duke actually comes a running from yard muffin time is when he hears me tell him,"Come on Buddy it's a** wiping time!!"
Then he'll come in side the house and head straight for the bathroom and wait for his Daddy to come into the bathroom to wipe his a**? Am I trained or what?:LMAO:

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
is it weird that....

as soon as Bullet goes :poo: he starts a DEAD RUN and usually runs into our step railing because he seems to lack the sense of angle/direction. :lol: seriously, atleast every other day he will run into something. it's like he gets so excited when he is done pottying that he runs crazy. lol i try to warn him and stop him but when he is running he is deaf! :whistle:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
is it weird that when we go for a ride in the truck lex gets the window seat and i get to sit in the middle... only perk is i get to sit closer to my baby :up:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION], butler does that too!!! he lays a nice turd and then runs like hell back into the house!

this is a cute thread idea, but i can't think of any unique quirks that butler has. :confused:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Is it weird that when Dozer is tired he whines and cries at me until I hold him. He will not just stop and fall asleep unless I do, and then I have to carry his fat butt upstairs

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
when Chaos wants water if his bowl is empty, he will sit and stare at the sink and bark. If I still pay him no attention he will run to the bathroom and bark at the tub then back and forth until I give him water....spolied? I know so :p

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Is it weird that Coda sees us filling our water cans for our outside plants and first thing she does is bolts out the doggy door so she can act like shes helping us water the plants?

L

Lucy-licious

Is it wierd that....
...the only time Lucy will get in her pen without being told its bedtime is when she sees her harness coming down off the hook:lol:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Is it wierd that Daddy waits until he's sat on the couch next to the hubby before he does his worst and smelliest farts ..... :lol: :up:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Is it weird...that my dog Sarge informs me when it's time to go to bed...by being extremely vocal...yet won't jump onto the bed until I'm tucked in. Even with a treat he was offered by my husband won't lure him up onto the bed at night. Only his momma up on the bed will he finally venture up to go to sleep himself.

Last edited:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Thought it would be fun to post our bullie's "quirks" that others may think are weird, but we think are normal now. :)

I will start....

Is it weird that my bulldog gets more water around the water bowl, than in his mouth?

Honestly...I would have thought bulldogs were the messiest around their water bowl...But Ahsoka...her last mouthful...she walks away from the bowl and lets it fall all over the floor. So it's like verses water drops...the bulldogs leave...she leaves behind a PUDDLE~! Never would have imagined...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.