• 05-25-10.jpg
    05-25-10.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 104

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
That little puppy face, gotta love it! I have been a subscriber of Zelda for a few years now. Always brightens my day. I buy any and all Zelda stuff I find (well I am kind of a bulldog stuff collecter in general).

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love Zelda. We bought the "punk rocker" outfit for Vegas last Halloween. We took him to have his photo done, and I was fixing his wig. I was tucking the wig band behind his ear when I sliced my finger open on a staple. I emailed Zelda Wisdom and got a reply from a rep. He was upset that a staple was used to fix a missed stitch and would forward my email to the appropriate people. He also said he wanted to sent me the 2010 calendar of some of Zelda's popular shots. He went on to tell me the the original Zelda recently had passed away, and the calendar was a memorial to her work. He then said to keep in touch, because Young Zelda was on the move. When I emailed them, I thought I would never receive a response. I love all Zelda products and the people behind Zelda Wisdom. Even though I've never heard from them again, by them contacting me and showing concern, they won my business! Sweet Zelda! I have just about all her little picture books!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.