Is your bully a people puller

Harriett

Jan 22, 2016
Belfast Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Every time I take Daisy a walk people always stop me to tell me how cute she is and ask what breed she is and where I got her etc etc. Yesterday we walked to my sons school to pick him up and my cousin stopped her car to meet Daisy and take her pic, as we were chatting a fella stopped his work van got out and also asked if he could take her pic lol. I think it might be just because people don't see bully's very often here in Ireland as they aren't overly owned here if that makes sense. So I was wondering if this happens with you guys often..

The pic of Daisy that my cousin took, ah she is getting big :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 157

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
People puller, show stopper, you name it!!!

Everyone always stops and loves on Murphy, taking pictures etc.
we went out of town and wanted to do a little shopping with him in this strip mall. Petco was on the other end ( maybe a 3 minute walk) took us almost an hour to get there.
So many people stopped and played, one lady even say down on the ground with him for 10 minutes or so!!which was totally fine because he was exhausted afterwards!

It's nice now that his cherry eye is fixed because before it would be
"What's wrong with his face"
Hhmm
Absolutely nothing!!! Lol

No people say how soft he is, I tell them thank you and I really do take pride in his coat. :):

Also went to the brewery in Newport and people stopped and played with him, he's got to the point now where he sits for the pictures.
People are going to go crazy now since he knows how to high five!

He loves the attention, and if someone doesn't acknowledge him you can tell he gets grumpy about it!
image.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Its so common, I can't tell you the number of times Ive been stopped, asked, etc since I've had Tyson. They are popular!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Happens all the time!!! I had a guy stop in the pouring rain to take a pic of them the other day. Lol (left my house to run errands and get the pups a new toy- it was sunny when I left, started pouring rain leaving toy store). One Saturday night my 10yr old had a friend stay the night, they go "hey mom, lets go to PetSmart and see how many people want to pet our dogs." When we left, the count was 19! LMBO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I think Chunky is the neighborhood favorite with the neighbors and workers. i don't take him places with me much though to see how others react but have on the way back from the vet a few times and people went crazy

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
My favorite was when I was in Boston and the tourists were taking pictures of him pooping.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Every time I take Daisy a walk people always stop me to tell me how cute she is and ask what breed she is and where I got her etc etc. Yesterday we walked to my sons school to pick him up and my cousin stopped her car to meet Daisy and take her pic, as we were chatting a fella stopped his work van got out and also asked if he could take her pic lol. I think it might be just because people don't see bully's very often here in Ireland as they aren't overly owned here if that makes sense. So I was wondering if this happens with you guys often..

The pic of Daisy that my cousin took, ah she is getting big :)

Wow yes , I live in Northern Ontario Canada , it is almost hard in a good way to walk any of the Bulldogs I have , rare I guess up here , yet My vet says she has a few Bulldogs as clients . The kids be-line to the Bulldogs which of course Rosie loves and goes into wiggleitiss as i call it soon as she see,s a child . All My guys have been in the local paper at least 2 or 3 times a year as we walk around town they take pics ( population 1000 ), some are scared of them but rare , had a tourist try pushing Tilly away with her foot that did not go well for her (the tourist ) as her dog aggressively went after Tilly instead of pulling her dog away which made her dog even more aggressive good thing i played football ( soccer ) as a youth . There great chick magnets too lol I get more pretty girls in tourist season coming up which has its good and bad point as in The prettyone walking with us or the prettyone NOT walking with us ! ha ha ha

OP
Harriett

Harriett

Jan 22, 2016
Belfast Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Wow yes , I live in Northern Ontario Canada , it is almost hard in a good way to walk any of the Bulldogs I have , rare I guess up here , yet My vet says she has a few Bulldogs as clients . The kids be-line to the Bulldogs which of course Rosie loves and goes into wiggleitiss as i call it soon as she see,s a child . All My guys have been in the local paper at least 2 or 3 times a year as we walk around town they take pics ( population 1000 ), some are scared of them but rare , had a tourist try pushing Tilly away with her foot that did not go well for her (the tourist ) as her dog aggressively went after Tilly instead of pulling her dog away which made her dog even more aggressive good thing i played football ( soccer ) as a youth . There great chick magnets too lol I get more pretty girls in tourist season coming up which has its good and bad point as in The prettyone walking with us or the prettyone NOT walking with us ! ha ha ha

Haha trust a guy to see them as chick magnets. I have a cousin who lives in Watford Ontario and it would have a small population too when I went to visit her many moons ago it was like a ghost town lol not much to do but we did go to sarnia ��

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Haha trust a guy to see them as chick magnets. I have a cousin who lives in Watford Ontario and it would have a small population too when I went to visit her many moons ago it was like a ghost town lol not much to do but we did go to sarnia ��

Dunno guess it would work both ways too, I would be attracted to a women walking a Bulldog down our roads or a man ha ha ha I just love Bulldogs , I lived all My life in Toronto largest city in Canada and Do Not Miss it one little tiny bit , yes where not in a rush , they do not date with supposed smart phones sitting across from each other , if someone is in trouble even if you are not a friend you help them its wonderful up here I love it lol

OP
Harriett

Harriett

Jan 22, 2016
Belfast Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
That's the great thing about small towns people actually say hello to each other on the street and you actually have neighbours.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
its amazing how even in a petstore filled with people and their dogs the bulldogs get all the loving and attention!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
All the time.... no matter where we go, they are like an attention magnet. I was at the gas station once, the pups in the car and a guy came over with his little girl and asked to meet them -- they took pictures and the pups could not be more excited for the attention.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.