Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I do not like the Vet Chaos seen today.....

Lucy-licious

Default Re: I do not like the Vet Chaos seen today.....

Maybe its time he retired! A vet that doesnt like bulldogs!

How are Chaos' ears by the way? Did he take a look?
    Give him a big hug and snuggle for me that nasty vet needs a smack on the nose

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

oh my... whether it be a vet or a pediatrician.. if my kids or dogs were treated like that, I would make it known how unhappy I was. If you at least like one of them, request him all the time..otherwise get his records and take him elsewhere. At my peds office, I will absolutely not see one of the MD's..long story - but I think he would have killed my daughter in the hospital when she was admitted once. When I have to go in for a "sick" visit - I always ask who it is with.
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

beleive me they definately know how upset we are!! @Lucylambchop I updated the rubbing ears post but yes he does have ear infections in both ears. He gave us some kind of antifungal med to put in his ears twice a day. He said the redness was from his ears but he told us to change him to a lamb and rice food???? I am gonna give it a little more time on the fromm. what if it is the chicken formula and how will I know? Other than that hes a picture of health. went from 8lbs to over 14 in 3 1/2 weeks lol
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Blaylock View Post
    Weeeeeeeell, being the vocal Alpha dog that I am.......I'd a said something like......."Hello? The dog is the customer here. You should be happy that some people have the commitment factor to take care of these lovely animals. It's money in your grubby pockets!! Soooooo, dude if you don't like dogs.......find another job!!!!. I'm paying you! You dumb-a**!!!! Don't come over to my house or I might use your *** for a dart board!!! Where did you get your licensce at...... Big Lots?" Then me and Duke would have walked ......that is after Duke took a piss on him. Trust me I'd a done it!
    You crack me up!!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Okay, apparently I can't post my post and answer someone else's all in one. I think you did the right thing calling your vet and letting him know how unhappy you were. Sounds like it may be time for that old grouch to retire!!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads