Thread: Please Recommend me a English Bulldog In New Jersey

Default Please Recommend me a English Bulldog In New Jersey

Could someone please recommend me a breeder in New Jersey or Near New Jersey. Thank You

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Please Recommend me a English Bulldog In New Jersey

Welcome @eric1111 Try contacting some breeders in your area from the bulldog club of america BCA Breeder Referral Service they are all reputable otherwise they wouldn't be on the list. There are several in the NJ area. Some breeders only breed once or twice a year so you might have to get on their list. Best to talk to them and find out who you like and has the kind of bulldog you are looking for.
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Thank you Angelgirl for that information!

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

i recommend adoption!

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member kiss1069's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Coda
    Likes (Received)

Id recommend adoption as well but unfortunately alot of these agencies seem to want your home to be as tight as Fort Knox and not have any kind of problem whatsoever, and then will not even have the decency to call you in a timely manner and when its all said and done they still want you to jump through more hoops and hurdles before you can even have your bullie home. So are they trying to adopt out the dogs or just make a bullie lover be kept in suspense just so that in the end they can say no or keep doing welfare checks. And if they finally clear you they still check and if anythings wrong they have the right to remove the bullie from your home...hmmm me thinks not...so yes go with BCA hahahaha...sorry for the rant

"So Let It Be Written"

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelgirl View Post
    Welcome @eric1111 Try contacting some breeders in your area from the bulldog club of america BCA Breeder Referral Service they are all reputable otherwise they wouldn't be on the list. There are several in the NJ area. Some breeders only breed once or twice a year so you might have to get on their list. Best to talk to them and find out who you like and has the kind of bulldog you are looking for.
    Excellent advice!!

Dorothy Praeger is the breeder referral contact at the NJ Bulldog Club. You can email her at Dorothy.Prager1@verizon.net

Oh so true!

Dog Park Attendant cadillactaste's Avatar
    Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelgirl View Post
    Excellent advice...Just be leery of ones who may say they are affiliated with BCA on their websites...and are actually LYING! I know someone who had a horrible experience with their pup...and later learned the breeder misrepresented herself and her kennel on their website. Just double check...and I say also...ask questions too. Find out who their vet is...ask questions...as to how the pups are cared for. But it's definitely wise to go through the BCA... Also...find out where some dog shows maybe at around your neck of the woods...go socialize with the breeders and see what dogs they are producing...
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

Bulldogs: Tank and Sarge

Australian Shepherd: Ahsoka ~ Sarge's sister from another mother...and father

The rest of my zoo:
    1 Pastel Ball Python - No Feet
    2 chinchillas - Nibbles and Fluffy
    2 Ornate Wood turtles- Franklin and Turkish

Remove Ads