Please Recommend me a English Bulldog In New Jersey

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome [MENTION=1920]eric1111[/MENTION] Try contacting some breeders in your area from the bulldog club of america BCA Breeder Referral Service they are all reputable otherwise they wouldn't be on the list. :up: There are several in the NJ area. Some breeders only breed once or twice a year so you might have to get on their list. Best to talk to them and find out who you like and has the kind of bulldog you are looking for.

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Id recommend adoption as well but unfortunately alot of these agencies seem to want your home to be as tight as Fort Knox and not have any kind of problem whatsoever, and then will not even have the decency to call you in a timely manner and when its all said and done they still want you to jump through more hoops and hurdles before you can even have your bullie home. So are they trying to adopt out the dogs or just make a bullie lover be kept in suspense just so that in the end they can say no or keep doing welfare checks. And if they finally clear you they still check and if anythings wrong they have the right to remove the bullie from your home...hmmm me thinks not...so yes go with BCA hahahaha...sorry for the rant

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome [MENTION=1920]eric1111[/MENTION] Try contacting some breeders in your area from the bulldog club of america BCA Breeder Referral Service they are all reputable otherwise they wouldn't be on the list. :up: There are several in the NJ area. Some breeders only breed once or twice a year so you might have to get on their list. Best to talk to them and find out who you like and has the kind of bulldog you are looking for.

Excellent advice!! :up:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge

Excellent advice...Just be leery of ones who may say they are affiliated with BCA on their websites...and are actually LYING! I know someone who had a horrible experience with their pup...and later learned the breeder misrepresented herself and her kennel on their website. Just double check...and I say also...ask questions too. Find out who their vet is...ask questions...as to how the pups are cared for. But it's definitely wise to go through the BCA... Also...find out where some dog shows maybe at around your neck of the woods...go socialize with the breeders and see what dogs they are producing...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.