jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
I've been searching/trying one chew toy after another that Jupiter would play with for more than two minutes and finally I found it. Elk Antler is the answer. Figures she'd have expensive taste just like my wife :yes:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky got one for christmas and it has almost lasted a month. I am sure Jupiters will last a long time since chunky is older

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Of course, only the VERY best… Lol

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
They are expensive but the good thing is they last a while and they're also good for their teeth

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Mine chew through a good one one in 2 weeks. What do you guys think of solid bull horns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Just don't get the splits as they tend to splinter more. Harlea prefers the flat paddle part of a moose antlers and one will usually last her 6 months or more. The key to buying any antler for them to chew on is to pick the one that has the largest calcium ring. When you look at the cut end that will be the white ring along the outside and not the darker color in the middle. The bigger the ring the longer the antler will generally last though if your pup chews on it for hours at a time that may not always be true.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have a few.... one we have is a Moose 'paddle'.... it is about 3 yrs old, banks liked it and would chew from time to time... but Lambeau LOVES the thing ... still has a lot of life in it

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
yes! I really enjoy antlers and raw marrow bones for frank. those seem to be his two favorite things. he will chew on a marrow bone for over 2 hours.

when he gnaws down the inside ends of the antler, i stuff each side with a little peanut butter and freeze it. he goes crazy for it all over again! :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Just got Joey's new shipment from Acadia Antlers.....SHE LOVES THEM!!!!

Edited to say....only moose or elk....NOT DEER, just my experience that they are the softest of all and when the inside got wet from Joey chewing it started to stink....Just FYI

Tjw5000

Feb 23, 2016
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Undecided
You can just go find antlers and use them I live in iowa so just gotta go to my buddys place who trained his dog to search them out he has about a million

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.