Jolly Ball aka Bulldog Crack

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Does your bully goes crazy over the jolly balls? Izzy goes insane... I dont have one at home. Thought about getting BUT i live in an apartment and I am afraid she will make too much noise as she becames a beast when she plays with it.

Anyways.... Izzy got time out at daycare the other day because she got "possessive" about the jolly ball! I told the lady at the front desk.... you gave my baby the "bulldog crack"... what do you expect!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
:yes: I prefer the Jollyball over the other toys noise wise…slobber wise, YUK, but I don't care, it's bullie slobber. Believe it or not, a new toy replaced the bulldog-crack this X-mas…it was the green squeaky football…"Baby". He doesn't touch his JOllyball anymore after Baby was delivered LOL
but when we first got him one…OH MAN was he in love…the first one outlasted ANY toy we've ever bought.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Ellie doesn't have Jolly Ball, but she DOES what they call a Good Cuz, its a ball with a Squeaker in it, and it has feet attached to it, and OMG!! - when she gets a hold of that toy, its starts out nice and innocent, but she turns into a crazy lady after about 10mins, which is all I ALLOW her play to with it for, to burn off some of her energy.

Ellie DOES start Daycare this week - HOPEFULLY on Friday, this new mama is NERVOUS!! :D

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Fezz snow 2.jpg
I introduced mine to the Jolly Ball for the first time this weekend. Unfortunately he also had to have a time out because he growled at me when I tried to touch the ball. He's gotten better after repeated usage, but when he first got it, he was all over it and still is.

Now all I have to do is sit in the snow, while he gets his energy out.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
A toy more potent than the bulldog crack?! That's impressive!
:yes: I prefer the Jollyball over the other toys noise wise…slobber wise, YUK, but I don't care, it's bullie slobber. Believe it or not, a new toy replaced the bulldog-crack this X-mas…it was the green squeaky football…"Baby". He doesn't touch his JOllyball anymore after Baby was delivered LOL
but when we first got him one…OH MAN was he in love…the first one outlasted ANY toy we've ever bought.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
That is right, daycare for Missy Ellie!!! She will love it!!!!

Squeaky toys give me goosebumps..... reminds me of the days Izzy had 5 of them and my house was a squeaky symphony! Izzy is the same way as Ellie... starts very innocent and soon she becomes a Gremlin!

Ellie doesn't have Jolly Ball, but she DOES what they call a Good Cuz, its a ball with a Squeaker in it, and it has feet attached to it, and OMG!! - when she gets a hold of that toy, its starts out nice and innocent, but she turns into a crazy lady after about 10mins, which is all I ALLOW her play to with it for, to burn off some of her energy.

Ellie DOES start Daycare this week - HOPEFULLY on Friday, this new mama is NERVOUS!! :D

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Send him to rehab ;) funny how all bullies go BANANAS over this toy.
View attachment 95482
I introduced mine to the Jolly Ball for the first time this weekend. Unfortunately he also had to have a time out because he growled at me when I tried to touch the ball. He's gotten better after repeated usage, but when he first got it, he was all over it and still is.

Now all I have to do is sit in the snow, while he gets his energy out.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
:yes: @Biogirl71 sent it to him. Erin, what's the info for this so other's can try it out?

It is the JW iSqueak Football Large. Frank absolutely loves his and we have had really good luck with the JW brand toys being pretty tough. I am so glad that Sea Bass still loves his Secret Santa Paws toy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.