Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I volunteered to keep my 8 year old nephew who is always wide open and him and chunky are driving me insane. LOL

Two hours of playing ball and about a half mile walk Jaylen and Chunky are still wide open. :hissycry:

It is hard to get a kid who doesn't have a dog at home to understand that if you act excited that the dog will also

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sure is.... It is like trying to stop a tornado! You could give some benedryl-- that will slow them dowm. [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Your post made me laugh so hard but I truly sympathize too!

Wish we had that same energy as they do.

Agree with Christine...benedryl...1 pill knocks me out altho
I know it hypes others up...Yikes!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ya know what tho agreed in what your saying but I was thinking , I probably not have had bulldogs if it were not for the same situation, My Gran had Chance the Bulldog and I did exactly what Jaylen is doing and I never forgot that dog , I lived to go to Grans to be with Chance Drove MoM nuts about it .

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I volunteered to keep my 8 year old nephew who is always wide open and him and chunky are driving me insane. LOL

Two hours of playing ball and about a half mile walk Jaylen and Chunky are still wide open. :hissycry:

It is hard to get a kid who doesn't have a dog at home to understand that if you act excited that the dog will also

I'm cracking up… this is MY life on the weekends!!! I keep my 4 year old grandson and of course my two bullies… I try to wear them out and then I INSIST on a quiet time (nap, read a book or watch a movie). Sometimes I have to crate Willow so she won't overheat. WHEW… :whew:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Well Chunky outlasted my nephew! He asked me to put Chunky up so he could get some sleep. LOL

Over all it wasn't that bad but I am not use to hyper kids in the house. My 11yr old niece is the only frequent visitor for the night. She takes over as Chunky's master when she arrives and they both love on each other. My niece is who held him for the 4 hours trip home when I got him so they have a bond and everyone else in the family are pretty much new playthings to Chunky even though he sees them regularly

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
My 11yr old niece is the only frequent visitor for the night. She takes over as Chunky's master when she arrives and they both love on each other. My niece is who held him for the 4 hours trip home when I got him so they have a bond and everyone else in the family
are pretty much new playthings to Chunky even though he sees them regularly

How sweet! My son drove to pick up Cami, 5 & 1/2 hours away and as you say,
they bonded big time, my son is like a god to her. We got her at 5 years old and
she is very laid back and lazy, lol but she will puppy bow & play for him...stinker!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] Don't know if it's true,but I've heard that if you are/were in the army,they say "Never Volunteer!" That goes for babysitting children,too!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] Don't know if it's true,but I've heard that if you are/were in the army,they say "Never Volunteer!" That goes for babysitting children,too!

His mother is a nurse at the hospital and works today. Jaylen had baseball tryouts today and I am the person who started him playing baseball and try keeping him out of football. So I was the obvious choice when she was looking for someone to take him today.

I was never in the military but I now wish I had joined after high school instead of going into Industrial Construction. One of my cousins is in the navy and says he plans on staying until they throw him out and I have some old buddies in the air force and one in the coast guard. The air force buddies have been saying they were not reenlisting but have now been in for 15+ years and the coast guard guy loves it and has no plans of retiring anytime soon. Plus isn't this the volunteer state

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
How sweet! My son drove to pick up Cami, 5 & 1/2 hours away and as you say,
they bonded big time, my son is like a god to her. We got her at 5 years old and
she is very laid back and lazy, lol but she will puppy bow & play for him...stinker!

He has grown a lot since this day but I took this on the way home when we picked Chunky up. I didn't get any pics last night

20150809_164617.jpg

1065.jpeg

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
He is beautiful! A gigantic marshmallow!

That was taken on my way home with him the day we picked him up. He's grown a lot since then.

Somebody needs to make a toy sized EB that doesn't get any bigger than he was there

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Loving all the pictures of Chunky!

We probably share the same pain with the white hair shedding all over.....Izzy has lots of white hair... all OVER my house and couch!

That was taken on my way home with him the day we picked him up. He's grown a lot since then.

Somebody needs to make a toy sized EB that doesn't get any bigger than he was there

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Loving all the pictures of Chunky!

We probably share the same pain with the white hair shedding all over.....Izzy has lots of white hair... all OVER my house and couch!

Yeah, it is everywhere.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.