natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Rosie is free of her large bandage and has healed up stitches are gone , she had pulled the stitches at some point but it healed on its own and left a ugly scare but does not matter she can brag about the scar with the other dogs
Odin has a nasty ear infection and had to be sedated to get that cleaned and delt with , he is asleep on the floor beside Me letting the drugs wear off right now , i am plum worn out must be getting old

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
you are worn out but your bullies are well taken care of! Hope the ear infection clears up fast!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy to hear Rosie is doing well and Odin will be healed up in no time... poor fella! Now, go make that coffee/Bailey's milkshake and take a nap with all the kiddos

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Awe, glad that baby is all healed up, sweet girl. And poor Odin, ear infections really bother them, I'm glad he's cleaned up and will be feeling better in a few days! Rest with your babies now :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Sounds like nap time. Glad to hear Rosie is healing up. Hope Odin feels better soon.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] Sorry for your rough morning-but glad all turned out well. Hope Odin will let you treat his ear. Rosie will tell stories of how she got her scar in the war(maybe Star Wars!)

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 Sorry for your rough morning-but glad all turned out well. Hope Odin will let you treat his ear. Rosie will tell stories of how she got her scar in the war(maybe Star Wars!)

Seems I can not win this past few months , never had a string of luck like this ever lol guess I was due , Odin is back to being Odin a bit of pain so i gave him a bitto medication , No Odin will not let Me near it , i put a muzzle on him he can get that nasty re a Vet visit or Me trying to mend something on him , but other then that he is a big puff , something I guess in his background dunno . He goes back next Thursday too make sure were getting somewhere with it . Rosie is looking at me as I write DAD can we go to bed Please think i will do that

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Glad it went well with Rosie and I hope Odin and you are feeling better soon! Also, enjoy that milkshake it sounds delicious!!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Glad it went well with Rosie and I hope Odin and you are feeling better soon! Also, enjoy that milkshake it sounds delicious!!

Actually the coffee ice cream is for My Prettyone , lol A good friend here suggested it and a good dollop of Baileys on top (Prettyone loves Baileys ) as the kids are all here starting today / night I thought she would maybe enjoy that when with the kids and everyone here for our Christmas weekend . I like the Milkshake idea also too lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hope everyone heals up soon… ear meds are NO fun :(

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] My Jack had terrible ear issues when we got him and is prone to more ear infections. Our vet had to do the same thing, put him to sleep to thoroughly clean his ears. He has way too much tissue crammed into small ears, which makes lots of tight twists and turns inside his ears. We have been putting TrizULTRA+Keto Flush in his ears once or twice a week since then and he hasn't gotten another infection. Before the vet put him to sleep, she tried to clean his ears in the office and he screamed like she was killing him--it was awful. I don't know if it was really hurting that bad, or if he was scared. He has also screamed when she squirted the alcohol on his arm before she stuck him for a heart worm test. Don't know what his past vet experiences were like before we got him.

Glad Rosie's doing good. That spay is a good hump to get over!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 My Jack had terrible ear issues when we got him and is prone to more ear infections. Our vet had to do the same thing, put him to sleep to thoroughly clean his ears. He has way too much tissue crammed into small ears, which makes lots of tight twists and turns inside his ears. We have been putting TrizULTRA+Keto Flush in his ears once or twice a week since then and he hasn't gotten another infection. Before the vet put him to sleep, she tried to clean his ears in the office and he screamed like she was killing him--it was awful. I don't know if it was really hurting that bad, or if he was scared. He has also screamed when she squirted the alcohol on his arm before she stuck him for a heart worm test. Don't know what his past vet experiences were like before we got him.

Glad Rosie's doing good. That spay is a good hump to get over!

Yes happy Rosie is done now , Odin is brutal and gets so scared he will bite , he has never done it too Me but with him as strong as he is and being a Cane Corso I take NO chances he could do serious damage to me or the vet so I bought a muzzle for him he does not like it but it is not worth taking the risk , he is pretty good today still shakes his head the odd time so we will need to go back for more attention to that ear . TY

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well I am glad to hear the puppies are doing well/better. Now Nat...the saying goes You know your old when your mind and body aren't what they use to be.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww sorry you had a rough morning. Glad that Rosie and Odin are doing better and on the mend. You take great care of them. Go ahead and take your nap, you'll feel refreshed when you wake up. We need a nap sometimes just to relax and recharge. I hope you have a really wonderful Christmas Celebration with your family this weekend. Enjoy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.