Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
His weight looks great, ideally! When he gets older he will likely gain even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Buster is perfect! My question is does my mom make chums head look big? image.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Chums head is massive!!

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Size does not matter....:giggle:

Haha!! Thank you everyone, he just seems so much smaller then others. Feeling better [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
uh oh... this pic is making me think frank might be a bit overweight for his size. his waist is not that clearly defined. might need to post a pic when I get home to see what everyone thinks.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Buster looks perfect and so healthy and handsome! Frank is on the smaller side for males too and I am glad because I hope it will help him avoid bad joint issues later. Frank will be 6 in July and is around 54 lbs. I would actually like him to be a few pounds lighter because I think it helps his breathing too.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I think he looks great, and it's better for them to be lighter:) Boeboe and Bennie both weigh around 65 lbs, they are flippin' heavy:blush2: The vet says Boeboe needs to loose weight but never mentions anything about Bennie... they're built very differently. Joey weighs about 55 lbs, she looks bigger than both Bennie and Boeboe but weighs less... I'm not sure where I'm going with this, lol, but happy and healthy is probably a better way of measuring bulldogs than size:tongue:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
[MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION]
My little frog (2 years, 10 months) looks pretty much like that too. He weighs in at 19 kilos (41 pounds) and although we've done our best to put more weight on him, he seems to have found his ideal weight now. I think he weighs a bit less that before his soft palate surgery a year ago, but on the other hand, he is more active now.

frog.JPG

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.