KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
I am soo excited!! You can order gold and silver side patches for your harness! How pretty would a pink harness be with gold on it? :) Or blue with silver!!
Oh and it will not take a a month to get here! I am still thinking about what mine should say. What do you guys think?
Original Custom Patches - Julius-K9® Velcro Patches

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Very cool! Still gotta get one for Murray. Can you get the patch with bullies on it through them as well or did you have that one custom made [MENTION=14316]KatieToth[/MENTION]?

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i got one with my Rocky's name on it.. but was thinking of getting another one just.. something funny.. he is a love bug..

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My Bully said hers should say "I'm with stupid!"

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Bentley's tags are "Ball Junkie" and his name on the other. Jewel has "Princess" and her name. Great harness product.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Balderdash! Judging from your posts...I find you smart and witty.....plus well-seasoned and provocative.

images
Oh Roger, you are too kind.........

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
I need to get one for Pork. People stop to pet him & call him "Julius". I'm not keen to put his name on it but he begs for people to pet him. Goes neurotic if he doesn't get his people fix at the local shopping center each week. Any ideas - something cute that says it is ok to pet him?

Most Reactions