How long is your bully left alone for at one time?

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Same with Izzy.... she stays alone from 7am - 7pm, I do come home during lunch break to let her out potty. I also take her to daycare 2x week to exercise and play. So a full day at daycare means a full day of sleep the next day! :)

Regina

Feb 4, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabelle and Bo
My bullies are left usually no more than 6 hours at a time. The are not crated and have access to the downstairs area.

Chanelle13

Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Romulan & Roscoe
My big man is left at home usually 6-8 hours when my boyfriend and I are both working- We usually leave him a few toys so he can keep himself busy. My man just got a camera system put in and he can watch the live feed on his phone while hes not home. Rom usually walks around aimlessly and sleeps the whole time anyways :p

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
When not at daycare, Bella is home alone for 9 hours. She sleeps all day, she's good.

LordNelson

May 28, 2014
Austin, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Nelson
Nelson is typically home by himself around 9hrs each weekday as well. He is a bit older (almost 6) so definitely not a puppy, but we have had no problems. He was 4yrs old when I got him but was able to adjust really quickly.

I'm convinced that he sleeps the entire time I am away. On days I get home early I get a bit of stinkeye from him as I've interrupted the last bit of his nap!

Edit: He was crated to begin with, but after a few months he basically has all of upstairs to himself while alone at home. He has his beds, a couple of toys and also a fan when it's a bit warmer.

Members online

No members online now.